art (1 Viewer)

el-salvador

my b.o.w...

i dunno if its ok to post art since i havent seen any others posting their work so mmm
i just wanted to get the opinions of others on wat im doing and maybe those who have graduated as well, im still not 100% sure that ill use it for my BOW but because of time i probably will, because i need to do some more drawings as well.
its a2 size, hb pencil

scanned some of the progress of it (scanning heaps clearer than photo)

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
it looks really good lol ... what's your concept?

el-salvador

thanks guys

umm i guess its just about being an artist since i draw everyday, and i just want to get my feelings on paper
i kind of made it spontaneously, didnt really use any prep sketches just went with the idea in my head and drew it i guess, its not overly complex or anything.

keevinl

HSC
Holy Bejesus. They are very nice. People who can draw really frustrate me, itll always be something I can never achieve. Nice drawings though.

winicat

HSC
keevinl said:
Holy Bejesus. They are very nice. People who can draw really frustrate me, itll always be something I can never achieve. Nice drawings though.
i feel like that too sometimes, especially because my drawing/painting class is full of talented people. i ended up just developing my own really messy style and started telling people "it's a ___ and it's the best one ever and everyone agrees and likes it" and, well, that kinda boosts my confidence in a funny way lol

we're meant to do prep sketches etc but it's heaps more fun just to paint straight on the canvas with nothing on it to hold you in place. it feels freer, like there's nothing holding you in place so you can just do whatever

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
woah! that's awesome - really fine work and shading. And it shows you know a lot about what you're drawing (human anatomy).

el-salvador

keevin thanks, but you arent right i dont think i have talent at all i just draw everyday so its more something u learn like p[laying an instrument or something.

thanks blank i draw anatomy a fair bit so i can draw the body better, glad u liked it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)