Arthur (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
4:00pm Weekdays ABC. What a great show.

I mean my little brother watches it after school so sometimes, i catch snipits of it. It's totally great. Always has a little moral at the end of the story.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
DW DW!!! hahaha i used to like this show heaps when i was younger...now its kinda irritating...

Last edited:

roadcone

HSC
So true! I used to love it when I was little, I occassionally watch little bits of it now when I pick my cousins up from pre-school and look after them in the afternoon

persephone

HSC
i love arthur. but i think that the person who does arthur's voice has changed, which is slightly annoying. but it is very cute...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
omg! its such a cute show. I can't believe I still watch it, although I miss it somedays cause of uni :(

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
How good is the theme song, they should make a sound track or something.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
lol i remember this show:)
but does anybody know that song that DW sang
its some thing"crazy bus...something"

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Crazy Bus haha, yeah DW loves that, and has it on video and like watches it all the time.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i'm so happy someone made a thread on this show lol. it's one of those shows that you watch but don't tell anyone cause it's meant for little kids. did anyone notice that arthur's voice changed recently ?.....i think they got a new kid to play him. i love the theme tune..it's so happy. but dw annoys the crap outta me...i can't believe i'm actually critiquing arthur

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
OMG! You guys watch baby shows!!! Oh no...wait, I admit that I watch this show as well ahahahha. Arthur is the shit. Haha, the voice actor of arthur is getting a bit too old for his character...his voice is breaking and Arthur supposed to be only 9 years old. I don't see why the people on the show have to be animals though...

Oh yeah, the theme song is pretty cool too..."And I say 'Hey - hey! what a..."

Last edited:

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
i love this show! unfortunatly im not home at 4 anymore so i didn't know it was on :( the theme song rocks, but its really easy to get stuck in your head...damn its stuck in my head

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
OMG! I love Arthur. I have a group of friends at school who all love the show, so we occassionally update each other on episodes that we miss.
But its so cool, and yeah I agree, the theme song is great!
Does anyone remember the Backstreet Boys episode?? That was cool...I went to bed early so I could wake up at 7am (I usually wake up at 7.45am) and not miss the episode. I missed it though, but they showed it again sometime later. It's cool. I love Arthur! And Richard Scary?? Does anyone remember that show. It's not on anymore, but it was really good too. OoooOO...and Degrassi! I love the old episodes, and yeah the next generation ones are okay tooo...I love the ABC!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I reckon Arthur is funnier than George and Martha.

I rarely watch this show but do you guys admit watching it?
Remember- Elwood City, Bionic Bunny, Crazy Bus, Mr Ratburn...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
hyperbole said:
OMG! I love Arthur. I have a group of friends at school who all love the show, so we occassionally update each other on episodes that we miss.
But its so cool, and yeah I agree, the theme song is great!
Does anyone remember the Backstreet Boys episode?? That was cool...I went to bed early so I could wake up at 7am (I usually wake up at 7.45am) and not miss the episode. I missed it though, but they showed it again sometime later. It's cool. I love Arthur! And Richard Scary?? Does anyone remember that show. It's not on anymore, but it was really good too. OoooOO...and Degrassi! I love the old episodes, and yeah the next generation ones are okay tooo...I love the ABC!

My friend was so excited about that episode! She even taped it.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
I rarely watch this show but do you guys admit watching it..
fuck oath! im almost 20 and i admit watching this show!! i love it.. haha\

did any of u watch the episode a few days ago where arthurs lil sis and the dog were talkin to eachother ? muahaha so so cute!@

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
fuck oath! im almost 20 and i admit watching this show!! i love it.. haha\

did any of u watch the episode a few days ago where arthurs lil sis and the dog were talkin to eachother ? muahaha so so cute!@
i admit i do watch it when ever i get the chance..but can someone tell me the song DW sings about the crazy bus....theres only a few words:)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
I reckon Arthur is funnier than George and Martha.

I rarely watch this show but do you guys admit watching it?
Remember- Elwood City, Bionic Bunny, Crazy Bus, Mr Ratburn...
ooooh yeh! george and martha! loved that show..but yeh..arthur's way better :D..i didn't realise it was on either though..must remember :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)