Arts? (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Anyone doing Arts at La Trobe?

I am..but am going to defer..i need money before moving down there (im from the Blue Mountains..alittle far away)

I'm going to do drama & theatre studies...but i dont understand how the minors work???

Tashxx

Associate Member
HSC
OMG! Do you like Black Books too? Madest show ay. I got into Behavioural Science at La Trobe but I'm going to defer too. I need money and stuff before I can move there. Add me on msn : Nicely_roasted@hotmail.com

ThirstyMMM

HSC
Yeah i'm going to be doing Arts at La Trobe, Yippee!

Which campus are you both planning to attend Stalk and Tash? :)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
ThirstyMMM said:
Yeah i'm going to be doing Arts at La Trobe, Yippee!

Which campus are you both planning to attend Stalk and Tash? :)
Well.....update on news!..lol......Tash is now going to UWS in nursing instead (good on ya!)

If i dont get into Canberra Uni, ill still be doing La Trobe in 2007! (if my deferal letter got there in time :)).

The campus is the Albury-Wodonga, wot about u Thirsty??

ThirstyMMM

HSC
Ahhh i see! Well congratulations Tash! :D

Awww i'm attending the Bundoora campus. Ah well! :( lol

So by the sounds of it you are planning to defer for a year? Are you planning to travel at all, or just take a well earned break from all things educational for a year? hehe

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
ThirstyMMM said:
Ahhh i see! Well congratulations Tash! :D

Awww i'm attending the Bundoora campus. Ah well! :( lol

So by the sounds of it you are planning to defer for a year? Are you planning to travel at all, or just take a well earned break from all things educational for a year? hehe
Hahahahaha!..no i really have no choice, I & my dad do not have enough money..even to help me move doen (im from the Blue Mountains - 2 hours west of sydney)..so i need money, car, my actual P's!!

Tashxx

Associate Member
HSC
Aw thanks. I've defered La Trobe for 1 year. ( awaits deferment acceptance) Doing nursing at UWS : S arrgh, watch out sick people!!

ThirstyMMM

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Hahahahaha!..no i really have no choice, I & my dad do not have enough money..even to help me move doen (im from the Blue Mountains - 2 hours west of sydney)..so i need money, car, my actual P's!!
Crickey! That's a fair hike from Sydney down to here, but very understandable. :)

Ah yes... what all we 17/18 year olds strive to achieve - money, a car, and of course P's lol

But with a car comes money in which you have to spend on it just to maintain it. It's pretty much like a child! It's a never ending cycle.

Why can't money just grow on trees? :D

Last edited:

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Hi Rozzzzzzzie.
I havent seen you in like months!..! Do you miss having history with me yet?

Yes...*cough cough*..yes i do!
LOL...u know, i think our year (the ones we like!) should all meet up again!!!
Anyway, Girls' Brigade starts this wenesday...so ill be around lithgow on wenesdays!..run me over then!

pendant

HSC
hi guys, just wanted to let you know stalkifyoudare that im doing arts at la trobe at the albury wodonga campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)