as soon as u finish ur last HSC exam??? (1 Viewer)

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I will scream. And dance. And probably be joined by my entire (13/15 anyway) physics class. Except for 2 people that's the last exam for all of us!
And we will run around the school bouncing and hugging all our teachers for getting us through school alive. And doing something evil to the year seveners. *evil grin*. And making lots of noise in general.
And then take over the music rooms for one last time, and jam to the max!!!!

*Dreams* 4th of November....I can't wait!!!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
sabdow said:
well at my school. 4 of us boys are going to take a dump in one toilet (the last cubicle). then, we are going to get stickers cut out in the shape of arrows and make a path leading to it (we've already got the stickers done so we dont forget).

to finish it off, i am going to write an allegorical piece for the beginning of the maze and stick it outside the bathroom door.

'So Alice followed the white path, and found the brown rabbit.
The strangest of the things, come at the end of a rainbow.'
eewww...boys at our school are doing aomething similar..theyre goin to do the poo and put glad wrap over all the seats and not flush..YUK!
im not planning what ill do after my last exam...ill be over the HSC bcoz i have 2 weeks to study for it...

ishq

brown?
HSC
2nd Nov!
Ahhh sweet, sweet day.
I shall -
1. Not get ample sleep as it is my birthday.
2. Grumble all the way to chemistry, abusing the board for having an exam on my birthday.
3. Actually enjoy the exam as it is on my birthday.
4. Finish and jump and dance and generally create havoc because its my birthday.
5. Praise the board for having the intelligence and goodness of heart to ensure I had no exams after my birthday.
6. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! Because its my birthday.

Why oh WHY cant we just fast forward till "pens down ladies" on that day????

Last edited:

still waiting

HSC
at one thirty on the twenty fifth of october i shall be sitting at the pub drinking most likely by myself as none of my friends finish on that day unfortunately but it will be the sweetest day of my life.... the next day ill be so sick and hungover as i fly to moree but it will so be worth it :)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
I think my last exam is BSA...and I think it finishes in the afternoon...so that sux coz I cant run round the school annoying the shit outta everyone...
So I guess I will just be jumping around like a jack rabbit, and just going and finding something awesome to do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)