As UMAT results are getting closer to being released... (1 Viewer)

Dosu

HSC
N/A
Will they announce an exact date? Atm all they're saying is "late september".

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Not to sure, but last year the umat results were released on the 23rd (Tuesday) of September, 2008. They normally release results around the 22-25th of September.

bradpitt

HSC
Not to sure, but last year the umat results were released on the 23rd (Tuesday) of September, 2008. They normally release results around the 22-25th of September.
oozy expect it on 22nd Sept at 10.05AM mate.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Does anyone really know how the results are calculated? I heard that there were like 110 questions but I heard people saying stuff like they got 200.

Top Secret

HSC
Does anyone really know how the results are calculated? I heard that there were like 110 questions but I heard people saying stuff like they got 200.
110 Questions. 44 in S1, 36 in S2, and 30 in S3. Now these raw marks of each section undergo a system of scaling that is kept top secret. That is because not all the questions are worth one mark.

Generally after scaling, the score in each section usually lies between 0-100. Hence total score lies between 0-300.

peaceatheart

HSC
N/A
Helo, just wondering how is everyone going?...the release date for umat results seems to be close yet it feels like centuries to go...can everyone share their feelings with me?...cause i, personally, feel like this :(:bomb:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Helo, just wondering how is everyone going?...the release date for umat results seems to be close yet it feels like centuries to go...can everyone share their feelings with me?...cause i, personally, feel like this :(:bomb:
Personally, I don't care. I'm shitting myself more for the HSC.

-Equilibrium-

HSC
110 Questions. 44 in S1, 36 in S2, and 30 in S3. Now these raw marks of each section undergo a system of scaling that is kept top secret. That is because not all the questions are worth one mark.

Generally after scaling, the score in each section usually lies between 0-100. Hence total score lies between 0-300.
doesnt it say that all questions are weighted the same? :eek:

Dosu

HSC
N/A
no use thinking like that because it's all over and there's nothing you can do. just focus on school now.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC

So what mark do you approximately need for a percentile of 95 in the UMAT?

By the way don't quote me on this.

Kaatie

HSC
Omg!!!! I thought it was the twentieth two more days of waiting!! Do you reckon I will be able to go on the site and log in at school or will I have to duck home?

bradpitt

HSC
Omg!!!! I thought it was the twentieth two more days of waiting!! Do you reckon I will be able to go on the site and log in at school or will I have to duck home?
Hey Kaatie you can log on from any where. I can't tell you how i know but you need to hang tight dear. Good luck. I better be careful. If Angelina finds out I am flirting with you I will be in the dog house tonight!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)