ASAP!!! - 2016 Extension 1 English HSC Predictions PLS? (1 Viewer)

Werq

HSC
I AM ASKING ABOUT AFTER THE BOMB MODULE!!!
I am more worried for what the creative stimulus will be; idk if anyone is psychic enough to help with that. :tongue2:
I think critical essays are more general; but still would like a prediction.

Ugh I should've asked before for previous more content-heavy subjects predictions but whatever now.

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
There is various modules for english extension one, what module are you asking about?

piethepker

HSC
N/A
I think the only direct prediction you can make is that it won't be what previous HSC have asked. (At least for SF genre, anyway).

Jakulore

HSC
Science Fiction (which is what I do) will probably have something to do with changing values, reflecting society/ context and may ask something to do with human form, behaviour or power... At least that is what I believe. As for the Creative writing there would be no way at all to predict what the stimuli would be/

Werq

HSC
There is various modules for english extension one, what module are you asking about?
I am asking about After the Bomb module (which I don't really like); thanks I'll add that to my first post. lol fml all the replies aren't about After the Bomb

Last edited:

chiefpasco

HSC
I am asking about After the Bomb module (which I don't really like); thanks I'll add that to my first post. lol fml all the replies aren't about After the Bomb
you can wing creatives - just have a few goods similes relevant to your module prepared and use them where applicable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)