Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

2006hsc

HSC
I have barely seen this happen. I only know one couple - 1 asian and 1 non-asian.

My theory is that the physical barrier just gets in the way..because you have to admit most asian guys arent that great looking (yes im asian im not being racist).

What do you think?

akimoto

HSC
lol yeh!!! i agree......!!! my god... not many great looking asian guys...... hmmm i fink there's a physical barrier for me.... im not being racist but i cant see myself being with an anglo guy... but IF there were many physical bariers we wont be having co-asians and eurasians... blaaa

2006hsc

HSC
kind of sucks for me too..because im more into non-asian girls lol...
oh well

akimoto

HSC
2006hsc said:
kind of sucks for me too..because im more into non-asian girls lol...
oh well
well the ocean is big..... and you can get many fishes (i dont like dat saying.... but seems reasonable in this situation).... soo like im sure u could find the perfect girl even if she's non-asian... there are like people who favour another race... i know this friend's friend, he's anglo and favours jap.... so there we go :p

kow_dude

HSC
2006hsc said:
My theory is that the physical barrier just gets in the way..because you have to admit most asian guys arent that great looking (yes im asian im not being racist).
That is so true. I'm asian and short for a guy (genetic). Everytime i walk pass a tall and built aussie guy, i'm always tellin myself "fuk.... i wish i had his body"

MikiRei

HSC
hmmmmmm - I personally find the towering Aussie blokes a little uncomfortable - standing near them is like having your personal barrier intruded.

As for whether there's more hot Western guys as oppose to Asian guys, I dunno - seems all the same to me. *shrug* Though 98% of Eurasians are all hot :p

lengy

HSC
I want a European girlfriend. Someone that looks like azzie, but shorter. :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I never hung around asian females in high school, except for one or two, so the idea isn't too foreign to me.

lengy

HSC
I used to hang around Europeans and played soccer in primary school. It was only in high school that I slowly shifted to Asians.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
the fact is, some asians look like complete nerds. they don't groom properly, have the same hair styles and dress like a hobo..not being racist here since I'm asian, so yeah

salsydney

HSC
i dunno, there are some pretty hot asians at my uni... one of my friends reckons ive got a thing for asian guys, but i don't really.. i just find a select number of asians at my uni very attractive...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm aussie and i've been out with 2 asian guys. the relationships didnt last that long, but both of them were pretty good on the eyes

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think theres just too big a disparity between the 'stereotype' asian and the non-typical asian, and those in the middle are usually already in an asian relationship for a variety of reasons.

But it isn't as weird as it seems, I know quite a few who are still comfortably going so *shrugs*

tlodg

HSC
N/A
MikiRei said:
hmmmmmm - I personally find the towering Aussie blokes a little uncomfortable - standing near them is like having your personal barrier intruded.

As for whether there's more hot Western guys as oppose to Asian guys, I dunno - seems all the same to me. *shrug* Though 98% of Eurasians are all hot :p
I don't think Aussie white guys are very tall on average.
Russians are taller. Go to Russia and check them out. Even girls are so tall man
and they still wear high heels (very high ones)

Bendent

HSC
i was thinking about how crap asian guys look and this thread comes up.

btw asian guys in asia are better looking than here.

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Hmm not necessarily true. Last year me and some mates did gap years and while i didnt come back with an obsession with british guys the one who went to japan came back with a total obsession with asian guys. Like i mean its not healthy. She goes ga ga over the fact the fact japanese guys are so eccentriic (i quote: omg they wear hello kitty thongs.. but pull it off! ITS SO HOT) and that asian guys in general seem to be bi-lingual. And apparently heaps of the chicks in her class at uni have a very similar obsession, so man there is hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)