Ask mreditor16 (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I just realised I didn't really "discuss" the strategies. Would it be fine if the only negative effects I had is exposure to business cycle and movement of labour? (not really negative but it was another effect of these strategies that isn't necessarily positive)
How pedantic are they about evenly discussing positive and negative effects? (since it's a discuss q)
Omg what question was this?

mreditor16

HSC
I just realised I didn't really "discuss" the strategies. Would it be fine if the only negative effects I had is exposure to business cycle and movement of labour? (not really negative but it was another effect of these strategies that isn't necessarily positive)
How pedantic are they about evenly discussing positive and negative effects? (since it's a discuss q)
I assume you're talking about Q27 - the extended Q. For extendeds, imo, they don't care that much about the key term 'discuss' if it is used. of course, you need to talk about both positives and negatives - but it is way too idealistic to expect a 50/50 balance. So no dw about it, as long as you've covered some negatives, it'd be fine - not all matters are going to have an even balance of pros and cons etc. tldr - dw about it :)

aroon

HSC
Hey man, I know this post is pretty old, however, after reading both your eco-guides, I was wondering how you approached stats for the HSC. Obv the stuff in the textbook is out of date but what kind of stuff did you memorise for the exam outside of your essay plans for your case study etc. Thanks a bunch man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)