• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

asking for phone numberz (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
msn is lame, who sits at home to wait for ur girl or boy to come online?
hey dont knock it. in year 9 i used to stay on msn to see if my then boyfriend would come online...

i was such a goober.

felixcthecat

HSC
i'd prefer msn better, phone numbers are too hard to remember on the spot? ^^'' and i guess i'd feel better if i knew that person better first~

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
ask them over msn duh. or just ask your mate 'can i play snake?' and then go through his phonebook and find the required number. he wont care, youll be happy, and everyone can rejoice.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
felixcthecat said:
i'd prefer msn better, phone numbers are too hard to remember on the spot? ^^'' and i guess i'd feel better if i knew that person better first~
Well, you don't need to remember their number, give 'em ur fone and let them put their number in ur fone... and if ur shy, u can like sms them first ..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Speaking of phone numbers, what if someone who you only met once but were attracted to, smsed you out of the blue about 2 years later,would you think its a bid odd after such a long time?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Speaking of phone numbers, what if someone who you only met once but were attracted to, smsed you out of the blue about 2 years later,would you think its a bid odd after such a long time?
yep definately.. i probably wouldnt reply
or act all like "umm who ARE YOU?"
lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
hahahaha "i ran out of credit, so couldnt msg before"

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
they probably only broke up wif their girlfriend after dat 2 years

felixcthecat

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
yep definately.. i probably wouldnt reply
or act all like "umm who ARE YOU?"
lol
if u do the latter, and u aren't interested in meeting up again theni'd rather just ignore it, cuz that's wut a person who realli doesn't kno who they are would do.. cuz replying uses credit! XP

sk8ie_boi said:
Well, you don't need to remember their number, give 'em ur fone and let them put their number in ur fone... and if ur shy, u can like sms them first ..
heh.. i guess i could, but i've never been used to talking on the phone~ it's either sms/msn or real life.. i don't kno.. i've always felt wierd on the phone, i feel so close yet so distant from them... unlike sms i already feel distant ^^.. and real life, no doubt close ~ lol

olchik

HSC
I think that it depends on the person. For some people it's easy to ask for a phone number, for others - it's the most difficult thing ever. As for me, I would never ask for a guy's phone number.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I wish someone would ask for mine... I've never been asked for my number.. appart from like friends

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
can i have your number sweetseasons?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
once someone asked me for my number at a petrol station. fucking derro.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Hey wench, I wanna copulate and make beautiful music with you, can I get ur numbaaar?

I win bradfud!!!!!!!1!!!1111oneone1eleven
hahaha, damnit punkass suckup

you r teh winnah

</3 sweetseasons :(

Carnivour

HSC
awesome i was just looking for guys' opinions on the matter. ofcourse i can ask for their number, ive done it before, although those times i wasnt particularly interested.
i was just curious whether guys wait for girls to give/ask as much as girls do (or i do). obviously pretty flawed logic on my behalf haha :hammer:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
Its as easy as this:

1. Ask for their number.
It's easier typed than done. Some people are just so shy and nervous when asking for their number.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Riviet said:
It's easier typed than done. Some people are just so shy and nervous when asking for their number.
Confidence. Build it.
Hell talk to a mirror if you must.

Remember, theyre just a person like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)