asking the person you like out (1 Viewer)

loverboy

HSC
i want to ask this girl out but i dont know who to go about it
she's different to other girls...and i assume she likes me since we talk on the phone 6hrs+ almost every night

what should i do?

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
you could ask who she likes, etc and build to a climax where you ask her out

well i think she likes you too

6 hours is bloody long...how do you stay awake for so long

SweetSeasons

HSC
"Hey *insert name* are you busy friday....no!...I wanted to go see *insert movie name* do you wanna come with me?"

that's how i would do it

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
6 hrs? you have problems

if you really ask her, just start flirting with her more until you get to a point where you're comfortable to just ask her out on a casual date, and build it up from there

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
loverboy said:
...and i assume she likes me since we talk on the phone 6hrs+ almost every night
Haha, you remind me of me before I knew how to pick up girls.

Honestly, you're an intellectual whore. She isnt talking to you because she wants a boyfriend, she's talking to you because you are a friend. If you ask her, she will say something like "You're too much of a friend"

Look for other girls.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Haha, you remind me of me before I knew how to pick up girls.

Honestly, you're an intellectual whore. She isnt talking to you because she wants a boyfriend, she's talking to you because you are a friend. If you ask her, she will say something like "You're too much of a friend"

Look for other girls.
Who says? If I didn't like a guy I wouldn't spend more than 20minutes on the phone to him let alone 6 hours! She likes you for sure.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
loverboy said:
she's different to other girls...and i assume she likes me since we talk on the phone 6hrs+ almost every night

what should i do?
If you want to ask her out go for it.She must be interested in you if she talks to you for 6hrs+ everynight.She is probably waiting for you to ask her out and is wondering why you havn't made a move yet. Like someone else suggested ask her out to a movie. Or if you don't wanna do that spend a day out and do something fun together.
What makes her different from other girls?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miaomiao said:
Who says? If I didn't like a guy I wouldn't spend more than 20minutes on the phone to him let alone 6 hours! She likes you for sure.
But would you be attracted ( i mean, sexually in a relationship) to a guy who would talk to you on the phone for 6 hours?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
loverboy - "hey, hey baby. i think your a pretty rad chick. from what i have gathered, it seems as though you dig me. would you like to come see a movie with me friday night, if your not busy of course, and then maybe get a hot chocolate after?"
random girl - "oh i would love to! i never thought you would ask!"
loverboy and random girl kiss passionatly and walk off into the sunset.

CitYgiRL

HSC
no i dunno. 6+ hours doesnt mean she likes you. I used to talk to my guy friends on the phone for ages and I wouldnt ever think of dating them. You have to look for more subtle hints... when you talk to her in person, see if she flirts with you. Or ask her if she is interested in any guys...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
u cant really judge one way or the other whether the girl will like u cause u can talk to her 6hrs on the phone. both arguments from jumb and miaomiao/ozgirl r right in their own way

but either way u may as well ask her out- if she says no u wont have to waste ur time talking to her on the phone nemore

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
haha weird...

some people are saying that she is madly in love with you and the rest are saying that you are only friends...

well i reckon is that you ask her out IMMEDIATELY!

rantman

HSC
N/A
loverboy said:

what should i do?
ask her out anyway - dont die wondering.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
yeah i reckon u should get in there loverboy ;) perhaps with something along the lines of 'eyy ... hows about we go out for some soda's and a few games of pinball :cool:' ... u have to be wearing a leather jacket with the collar up when it all goes down, otherwise it will be a complete failure.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, she will say no. I'd put money on it. But atleast you will learn from your mistakes.

rantman

HSC
N/A
u have nothing to lose except a little pride
so go 4 it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yeah, she will say no. I'd put money on it. But atleast you will learn from your mistakes.
I'm guessing she will say yes.
But if she says no then at least he will know he asked.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah first thing you gotta do is reduce the amount of time you talk to her. chances are she thinks of you as a friend, but still go for it. ask her out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)