[Assesment task] show the response of a plant from varying temperatures (1 Viewer)

hashemelhossaini

HSC
So our teacher gave us this for our assessment task,where we have to get a plant and see the responses it produces when introduced to different heats, I tried looking up some plants, found banksia and it drops its seeds when exposed to high temp, problem is it needs to be at a bigger age to show these responses... So any plants anyone knows of ? That will show a response to temp change, the teacher also said that we can try changing amounts of water, or ph or nutrients change.. but she recommends doing temp... Some help would really be appreciated

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You dont need a plant that requires a large significant change or a change for that matter.

Tbh get any plant, you can do a significant amount of discussion even if nothing happens, coz of course that plant must have mechanisms for heat.

hashemelhossaini

HSC
I didint get how you're helping... But if you're saying I'd just make a report.. we can't because she said we have to take a photos of the plant responding

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
well soznotsoz m8.

if u wanna act in that tone, stuff you. good luck then.

i provided some insight into the originally provided criteria. and if that wasnt wat u wanted, so be it.

hashemelhossaini

HSC
Chillaxxx dude, I just thought you were going to provide a more detailed method I can do... If you felt offended I'm sorry, please help me out here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)