assesment taslk help on P&P and L2A (1 Viewer)

pennyhenny4

HSC
my assesment task question is
"explore the connections between pride and prejudice and letters to alice ito articulate you undertsanding of the main ideas presented taing into consideration the effects of context and questions of values underpinning both text"

i have no idea im completely screwed
can some one give us some pointers and help with a thesis statement

thankss

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
I am having so much trouble with this module it's not funny. Wish someone would put up their essay. In fact I'd pay for one.

Remember not to favour one text over the other.

You have to talk about how the two texts connect or don't connect. They can connect through conext, similar techniques etc.

Sorry but I don't really get it either.

lychnobity

HSC
my assesment task question is
"explore the connections between pride and prejudice and letters to alice ito articulate you undertsanding of the main ideas presented taing into consideration the effects of context and questions of values underpinning both text"

i have no idea im completely screwed
can some one give us some pointers and help with a thesis statement

thankss
I am having so much trouble with this module it's not funny. Wish someone would put up their essay. In fact I'd pay for one.

Remember not to favour one text over the other.

You have to talk about how the two texts connect or don't connect. They can connect through conext, similar techniques etc.

Sorry but I don't really get it either.
Both of you haven't discovered the search function have you? And the resources section... there are essays on the forum somewhere.

Compare the values/themes in the texts and how they differ because of time.

Last edited:

zarlaya11

HSC
Compare the values/themes in the texts and how they differ because of time.
Well said.

This is the easiest module of them all. The connections are simply commonalities between the texts. The difference in attitude in relation to each connection in P&P and LTA shows the difference in context and values.
The connections are simply vehicles which display a difference in context/values.

- E.

ajay098

HSC
our teacher taught us to look at the values such as positive relationships, identity, knowledge about self, others and the world. This is then supported with techniques from examples in both texts.

common values in both texts are often connections between the two texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)