Assessment Block 1: Marks, Ranks and thoughts. :) (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
Second week back maths ext 2 test.
Third week back maths ext 1 test.
There are more but I don't want to think about them. :)
geez thats a bit early in the term, ur school sucks ay

HSC
yoakim said:
When should we start studying for the half-yearlies (which most are in week 9/10)? I was considering finishing all my module 1 topic study notes for some of my subjects in the holidays, and making more study notes in january for module 2 topics, and then making more study notes during weeks 1-6. And throughout week 7-10 i just do solid + efficient study and no more note making...and then the half yearlies!...hopefully I can be committed enough to do that...
That sounds like a good plan. Much like mine infact, so nice to know that I am thinking similar to someone else. I amy actually this year as well do practice exams from this site for the half-yearlies so I can see what I have not covered and maybe need to.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i have a grand total of 10 assessments next term.

from week one throughout to exam week.

oh yay.

angeee

HSC
whoa!!! 10??? i have 7 next term and i thought that was a lot! how many units do you do?

angeee

HSC
oops! thanks for that. i think 10 assessments for 11 units is too much.

redom

HSC
Have a 4unit exam first day back!!....but i cant complain seeing that i along with the other few had to beg for it to be after the holidays:)

hatayex

HSC
ballin said:
i got some of my marks back, although no ranks yet:

English Adv : ??? - worth 15% (i screwed up so hard!!! grrr praying for double digits)
Modern Hist : ??? - worth 15%
English extension doesnt have any this term yay :D
Maths2u : 90% - worth 10%
Physics : 90% - worth 15%
Business : 95% - worth 10% (refer to my thread in the Business Studies forum to see how pissed off i am about two of the questions)

I felt like i was burnt out after year 11. i didnt work to my full potential in year 11 but i did go pretty damn hard and its kinda depressing to finish a year of schooling and be hit with HSC assessment tasks just before the big break. I wonder if anyone else felt this, it was hard to be in an assessment acing mood. Ah well, theres always next year ;)
yo tech xD, u got 27/30 for physics ? =O and who might you be =P (just curious rofl)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
I'm not sure if I even had a proper "assessment block", I only had 4 assessment tasks, whilst nearly everyone else had like 6-7. Hope that doesn't mean that I will have stacks this term or the end of term 2 :(

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
english- 18/20 & 13/15 [ranking- ??]
japanese- 18/25 [ranking- equal third with like five people? lol]
business- ?? [ranking- ??]

and that's it for now.
Nice Lee-hom avatar. :p

-pari-

HSC
N/A
yoakim said:
I'm not sure if I even had a proper "assessment block", I only had 4 assessment tasks, whilst nearly everyone else had like 6-7. Hope that doesn't mean that I will have stacks this term or the end of term 2 :(
yep same i only had 3

but i know i have stacks this term.

10!

wont i be having fun ;)

flowergrl

HSC
EXCELLENT!!! I do envy those who get band 6 for english. I can never do well for some reason -_-

I'm thinking everyone's gonna get 99.95 lol.

English???
Maths 2U 96% 1st (15%weighting)
Maths 3 U 94% 2.d (15% weighting)
Maths 4U 88% 3rd (15% weighting)
Physics 92% 1st (10%weighitn))\
Chem 90% (may godown 2% as I went over the word limit- EVERYONE, NEVER GO OVER THE WORD LIMIT EVEN IF YOU DECREASE THE FONT AND LINE SPACING.) somewhere top 10. (16%weighting)
musics none-no tests.

probably drop a 2 unit.

ready for the second block??? This timehalf yearlies, and I really don't feel like whipping myself.

Beege

HSC
yeh the half yearlies will be crucial as most of my assessments are worth 20-30%

jdcb4

HSC
Eng Adv 80% 7/20 (1 mark of the 6 who topped it on 85%)
Legal 94% =1/20
Modern 92% 1/20ish
SoR II No assessment as yet
Maths 2U 94% 2/40 (I still maintain I deserved the two marks, lost 'em for not enough working, damn it the answer was right)
Maths Ext I 67% 3/18
Maths Ext II 84% =1/5

Moderately happy, just need to pick up my game in English and stop being a lazy maths student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)