• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ASSESSMENT HELP! (1 Viewer)

makkapakka1234

HSC
Hello!
Im doing business studies accelerated and my assessment task requires me to answer two questions for the financial management on the case study we are currently doing in class. If anyone has the time could you please read my report and give me tips on how to improve it.
Send me a priv dm so i can send the assessment task rubric and everything
Thank you!

makkapakka1234

HSC
ooh finance thats my best topic ahaha
ahaha yayy! finance is slowly killing me tbh.. also sure i can do it by google docs :) lowkey don't know how to do that i think u need to share ur gmail or smth I'm lowkey stuck on how to even start becuase it seems easy but its hard for some reason yfm

elliott07

🌙
HSC
ahaha yayy! finance is slowly killing me tbh.. also sure i can do it by google docs :) lowkey don't know how to do that i think u need to share ur gmail or smth I'm lowkey stuck on how to even start becuase it seems easy but its hard for some reason yfm
ahah I totally get you dw finance is probably the trickiest topic ill dm you my email

Amelia234

HSC
Online assessment help services like MyAssignmentHelp provide invaluable support by offering expert guidance and timely assistance. They ensure that assignments are completed with precision and delivered on schedule, relieving students of stress and ensuring academic success. Their dedication to quality and professionalism makes them a reliable choice for anyone seeking assistance with complex assignments."

This comment highlights the benefits of using online assessment help services, emphasizing MyAssignmentHelp as a trusted provider.

elliott07

🌙
HSC
Online assessment help services like MyAssignmentHelp provide invaluable support by offering expert guidance and timely assistance. They ensure that assignments are completed with precision and delivered on schedule, relieving students of stress and ensuring academic success. Their dedication to quality and professionalism makes them a reliable choice for anyone seeking assistance with complex assignments."

This comment highlights the benefits of using online assessment help services, emphasizing MyAssignmentHelp as a trusted provider.
not the chatgpt promo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)