Assessment Task (1 Viewer)

Es.B

HSC
hey guys. I have my first assessment task in 1-2 weeks and i have a simple yet broad question. it asks to evaluate the impact of european colonisation on aboriginal belief systems and society. seems quite easy but i want to get in depth to ascertain better marks. does anyone know of any links from which i can get sources or something to help me out on this one?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Es.B said:
hey guys. I have my first assessment task in 1-2 weeks and i have a simple yet broad question. it asks to evaluate the impact of european colonisation on aboriginal belief systems and society. seems quite easy but i want to get in depth to ascertain better marks. does anyone know of any links from which i can get sources or something to help me out on this one?
try the ABC's message stick site (there is another ABC subsite that is perfect for this but my mind is blank ATM...it was a TV on the impact of colonisation with an accompanying website)
Wiki could be helpful as well...also ATSIC maybe?
The govts anti discrimination site will have stuff as well.

Try also the hsc online site out of CSU->Abor. Studies stuff

Wont mention google as thats too obvious

:)

mmm..22 views and no help...pretty slack really

Es.B

HSC
i did the assessment last monday and i ripped the aboriginal section...thanks 4 the reply snapperhead =]

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
One of the best sources for that is the DOCs stats. Just have a look at how many Aboriginal kids are in the systems (both adoption and corrective). Just do a little diggibng and you'll be surprised what pops up. My teacher advised that against me using the DOCs stats but i scored 94% so it can't have been to bad.

P.S the stats seem almost irrelevant to the question but mine was similar and you can talk about how the system which they lived under for 40k years is now shattered causing high incaceration rates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)