Assignments driving you insane (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
there there cape....im going off tv just to catch up but then bos beckoned its finger and i crumpled and went on...ive got 11 chapters for one unit, another 4+2+6 ~ 23 readings to be getting on with as well as a refection and an news example for it...sigh and then mum went out and got some drama series and now im addicted too...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think I've watched about 1/2 an hour of tv in the past 3 days. And that was yesterdays Home and Away :(

Plus I've got to do readings for landuse and the environment, and start that assignment, and start another 2 assignments, oh dear, I need a holiday already :(

klh

HSC
they really expect alot dont they? i was surprised with level 200 but shocked at level 300.
im just gonna take some time out for me and then ill start tonight [is it spelt tonight or tonite? ok you knnow my mind is spinning]

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
my level 300 is a breeze so far. haven't started on the assignment yet, that can wait a while. But my level 200 subject (rec planning) is equivalent to the third year research project.

I'm actually surprised that I've started an assignment like 3 weeks before its due, taken a while to start early, one and a half year, but I finally got there, hopefully it will pay off :rolleyes:

Oh, you changed your pic as well :p And your mind is allowed to be spinnning, if I read the word sustainability one more time, I'll punch the computer screen :p

klh

HSC
3 wk..must be a record? lol. yes hopefully it will pay off, you will sleep, relax when its over and your owrds will probably be more readible and you can get them to read and suggest any reccomendations.

i changed my pic coz everyone seesm to have changed theirs..may as well have a new look...

oh i hope your computer screen will survive after this.... SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY SUSTAINABILITY ecological footprint, handprint, face print wahtever. HAR Har HAR

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That was not nice Klh *runs and cries*

I worked out my ecological footprint today!! I'm not very sustainable, it everyone lived the way I do, we would need 8 worlds to sustain life, lol.

klh

HSC
but to stop leaving such a large footprint means going back to not using the computer, tv, no snack foods, no soft drinks etc. what would life be? what do you do? pollute the city? 8 is a lot...i hope im not as much...

awww it was just a joke...did your screen break? if not...you didnt punch hard enough! lol

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its the amount of process food that we eat, thats what puts it through the roof. Although, I didn't do it calculation properly, just a quick estimate, when I do it properly, geez, it would probably be worse! Considering, I worked out that between me and my dad we travel about 300km in a day!!!

No, my screen didn't brake. I'll just go and punch something else instead, like my brother :p

klh

HSC
oh yeah...processed foods...but if we do it ourselves, wouldnt near equal the same thing? i mean a million housholds buy pre cooked meals, but if you cook it at home, its nearly the same thing?

ohhhh, no fair, you got a human punching bag....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well, we could all own cows, sheep and pigs etc and slaughter them ourselves, and grow vegies, that would reduce on the processed food we use. But its just not economical or viable.

Yes, a human punching bag! The joys of having a younger brother :)

HSC
my global structures local cultures required alot of reading this week, which i didnt do, then we had a structured debate in class over colinisation, my team was assigned the right-winged 'pro-colonisation' view, the opposing team won because lefties are favoured :( but after class i thought of a point which woulda killed the debate and won us the debate but alas, can't go back in time :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)