Assignments for ACCG 105 (1 Viewer)

Catastrophe

HSC
what do we have to do? are they the homework set out on the unit outline for each wk?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Nah its different, we got the assignment sheet in last wk's lectures. Its 3 questions from the Generic Skills book, and due in wk 5...

Catastrophe

HSC
i mean the weekly tasks that are worth 0.5% each, to be handed in each tut.
also, i've started the assignments, the first one which is about collections letter, what's the form of it? and there is 3 Reciptants?

jinghuang

HSC
N/A
the weekly task is just the homework set out on the unit outline for each wk.

jenyyy

hey guys - with the first assignments: how long are your answers?? ive heard some guys are writing up to 2 pages for the collection letter - mines like 1/2 of a page HAHA did i do something wrong? :/

Catastrophe

HSC
jenjen_pussykat said:
hey guys - with the first assignments: how long are your answers?? ive heard some guys are writing up to 2 pages for the collection letter - mines like 1/2 of a page HAHA did i do something wrong? :/
mines about half page too. but what did u put in beggining of the letter? theres like 3 business who's recieving the same letter, is it like To: business A/business B/business C?

jenyyy

noo dude i think its only to one of the three: "her world, partyhire OR sunsafe"

hmm well i seriously cant find any other way to babble on for another 1 and 1/2 pages so im going to stick to my good ol 1/2 pg haha

hello2004

Help

Help!!!

I didn't go to the lecture, could someone please tell me what questions we have to do?

Thanks

jenyyy

chp 1 ex 1.4
chp 2, 2.4
chp 5, ex 5.4

all found in the generic skills book. enjoy :)

CrashOveride

HSC
i rkn the collection letter, the first task, should only be like half a page. Just get straight to the point, this isnt HSC english where u should bs to get to 2 pages.

The third one is OK too, the hardest is the 2nd one coz you actually have to be technical in that one, whereas in the other two u can just be more generic.

hello2004

Hi this is probably another stupid question, but where is the cover sheet? On e-reserve (searching for ACCG105), no such thing is listed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

hello2004

I'm sorry I hate to be a pest, but what link is the cover sheet under on e-reserve. I have downloaded every single ACCG105 document and I still can't find it.

Help please!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)