ATAR 98 PRIVATE HSC Chemistry and Physics Tutoring (1 Viewer)

GenesisDuong

HSC
Hi

My name is Chris and I am a second year university student at the University of Sydney. I am currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Science (Advanced) degree with a high credit/ low distinction average.
I am offering private one-on-one HSC Chemistry and Physics tutoring at my home in RIVERWOOD on WEEKENDS ONLY (cannot tutor during the week due to university commitments. Please contact for specific times
I graduated high school in 2012 with an ATAR of 98 and achieved the following results:

92 (Band 6) in Chemistry (Shipwrecks Elective)
89 (Band 5) in Physics (Medical Physics)
90 (Band 6) in Advanced English
92 (Band 6) in Extension 1 Mathematics
85 (E3) in Extension 2 Mathematics

As a relatively young tutor, I am able to communicate and relate to the struggles that HSC students go through, which allows me to teach in way that will accentuate their education.
I am a very friendly and relaxed person with a wide range of highly beneficial HSC resources that I accumulated during my HSC journey. My goal is to help students unlock their full potential but also to make learning fun and enjoyable.

Rates and Duration: $30/hour for one-on-one. Each session is 1.5 hours.

Please feel free to contact me via PM :)

Last edited:

GenesisDuong

HSC
bump ^_^ please note that the price is NEGOTIABLE so feel free to contact me via PM or email (qduo3197@uni.sydney.edu.au)

GenesisDuong

HSC
hi everyone :) just letting you know that i only have a few places left so get in quick hehe have a great day everyone!

GenesisDuong

HSC
With the HSC in a few weeks, i would like to wish all year 12's good luck and i hope that you all do very well :)

GenesisDuong

HSC
with the new school year, if anyone is still looking for a tutor, i still have 1 spot available :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)