ATAR : 99.45 | Tutoring for various HSC subjects + Y7-10 (1 Viewer)

jess4100

HSC
Hi! I'm Jess and I recently graduated from Meriden School (2018) on a full Academic Scholarship, receiving an ATAR of 99.45.

HSC Results: (verification available upon request)
- English Advanced (93)
- Mathematics Ext. 1 (95)
- Mathematics Ext. 2 (91)
- Chemistry (93)
- Physics (93)

As an All Rounder (B6's in all 10 units) and Distinguished Achiever, I have the skills/knowledge to improve understanding and confidence in several subjects, thus boosting overall marks.

I know the importance of personalised lesson plans, and can cater towards each student's learning needs - whether it be homework help or exam preparation. Everyone has different styles of learning and I'm more than happy to adapt to each one.

Having just finished my HSC, I have a plethora of notes, past papers and sample responses to assist with study. These are sourced from various tutoring companies as well as different state-rankers. Quality resources are extremely useful and integral to perfecting exam technique. I'm also aware of the syllabus change and can work with students through this.
--> I'm selling English notes/example essays, Physics notes and Chemistry notes - enquire for pricing!

For younger students (primary / Y7-10), I provide tutoring services for English, Maths and Science at $50 per hour.

For older students (Y11-12), I can tutor the following HSC subjects:
- English Advanced/Standard
--> I'm also able to mark essays, provide feedback and answer
any questions for $25/essay
- Mathematics
- Mathematics Ext. 1
- Chemistry
- Physics

Please feel free to contact me at 0426981588 for any additional enquiries!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)