ATAR Estimate Please!! (1 Viewer)

angle_princess

HSC
I'm certainly doomed... i was just wondering if i get around the 80's in my subjects in the externals then will i be able to get an ATAR of around 70ish...
These are are ranks and i think my school ranks 100th in the state. Thanks guys, appreciate your help..

English(adv)- 44/45
Mathematics(2u)- 22/48
Mathematics(ext 1)- 28/31
Biology -28/54
Chemistry- 27/32
Physics -27/31

I've never really put any effort in my studies..

Thanks before hand...

2xL

HSC
~65.; simply because you do 2u/3u.

Blurgh

HSC
Does your school force you to drop to general maths or standard english?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How did you go in the trials?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Imho, your 2u rank and bio rank are quite decent, they could be the saving grace for your ATAR. School rank at 100 is good too. Really your externals are so important for you-you surely could pull into the 70s with good external performance

But at current rate, I reckon you're in the 60s, like towards higher end though (65-69).

Shadowless

HSC
I'm certainly doomed... i was just wondering if i get around the 80's in my subjects in the externals then will i be able to get an ATAR of around 70ish...
These are are ranks and i think my school ranks 100th in the state. Thanks guys, appreciate your help..

English(adv)- 44/45
Mathematics(2u)- 22/48
Mathematics(ext 1)- 28/31
Biology -28/54
Chemistry- 27/32
Physics -27/31

I've never really put any effort in my studies..

Thanks before hand...
you're VERY lucky you're not last...

angle_princess

HSC
How did you go in the trials?
I went even worse in my trials but that was due to family issues.... My ranks for English are the same, but the rest of the exams i have gone even worse..
my ranks for maths have decreased even further..
I doubt the fact that even if i do well in the externals i wont be able to get an atar of 60... :(

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
At the moment things aren't looking good, but your external performance can help you massively. A friend of mine last year did his HSC and was pretty much in a position like you (except different school rank), but the point is he ended up getting 78.55. He literally was right at the bottom in all his subjects, except maths and physics (almost at the bottom by few ranks).
In my opinion I believe you can hit at least 65, if you definitely improve.

Just hope for the best and good luck :S

angle_princess

HSC
At the moment things aren't looking good, but your external performance can help you massively. A friend of mine last year did his HSC and was pretty much in a position like you (except different school rank), but the point is he ended up getting 78.55. He literally was right at the bottom in all his subjects, except maths and physics (almost at the bottom by few ranks).
In my opinion I believe you can hit at least 65, if you definitely improve.

Just hope for the best and good luck :S
Hey man thanks....:) if you dont mind me asking what were his marks in the externals??
But yeah i hope i do well in the externals, but its really hard to focus throughout the STUVAC.. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)