ATAR Estimate Please!! (1 Viewer)

NesTea

HSC
Hey guys so a few days before the HSC I would like to have the peace of mind if I'm on track to get the ATAR i need (96)
I go to a top 15 school
Trial Ranks & Marks
English Advanced 73/141 (77/105 Trial Mark)
Economics 1/59 (95/100 Trial Mark)
Legal Studies 1/49 (92/100 Trial Mark)
Maths Ext 2 29/41 (54/100 Trial Mark)
Maths Ext 1 36/95 (69/100 Trial Mark)

most of my trial ranks are the same as my overall ranks apart form English where I am ranked probably around 45-55th overall

Any help much appreciated guys!!! SANGYOOOOOOO

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I'm not sure about the ATAR estimate, but just so you know, there are other options to get into the degree of your choice if you don't get the ATAR you want. you can do a similar degree with a lower ATAR entrance requirement and take all subjects related to the degree you actually wanted, and then after a semester of high marks, you can transfer straight over to the degree you wanted to do. For example, if you wanted to do psychology but you didn't get the ATAR, you could do an arts degree, and in the first semester take all psychology subjects, and if you do well apply to transfer to the psychology degree. Good luck with it all, and best wishes with the HSC next week!

NesTea

HSC
thanks your advice helps alot, less anxious now that i know its not really end of the world since i can transfer and all ^_____^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)