Atar estimate plss (1 Viewer)

yayamee

HSC
I wanna get like a 96 atar🤞🤞
Tbh my internal ranks are really bad and I really want to make up for them in HSC. Is it still possible?
Maths Ext: 39/49
Music 1: 6/12
Eng Stand: 38/95
Chem: 39/55
Geo: 18/28
Maths Adv: 35/95

My school rank is like in the 70s-80s/90s

thanxx

beetree1

HSC
Okay so I have explained this a few times but u cannot determine ur atar by ur internal ranks, things fluctuate and it is no where near accurate

But if u work rlly hard for the next month, you should be on your way to 96 considering ur school rank

Xanthi

HSC
You need to work hard.

Possible you would have to do significantly better in the final exam.

idkkdi

HSC
I wanna get like a 96 atar🤞🤞
Tbh my internal ranks are really bad and I really want to make up for them in HSC. Is it still possible?
Maths Ext: 39/49
Music 1: 6/12
Eng Stand: 38/95
Chem: 39/55
Geo: 18/28
Maths Adv: 35/95

My school rank is like in the 70s-80s/90s

thanxx
I'm going to play the villain role here.

I think you should be more realistic. The situation looks pretty grim.

Last edited:

mmmm.

HSC
You should look at how many band 6's your school gets every year for your subject

Xanthi

HSC
If you want a more accurate estimate PM me your actual school.

I have made a simple model that inputs annual band 6 averages and your rank to get predicted atar. Not perfect, but better than random guesses in the air obviously.

It takes into account steepness at the top, bottom etc., and seperates english with non english subjects so it's not just a simple linear model obviously. So it should be accurate enough.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
If you want a more accurate estimate PM me your actual school.

I have made a simple model that inputs annual band 6 averages and your rank to get predicted atar. Not perfect, but better than random guesses in the air obviously.

It takes into account steepness at the top, bottom etc., and seperates english with non english subjects so it's not just a simple linear model obviously. So it should be accurate enough.
I actually don't get the point of your table, I looked at it today and I don't understand what it tells you or why it's accurate.

Xanthi

HSC
I actually don't get the point of your table, I looked at it today and I don't understand what it tells you or why it's accurate.
You can check the ATAR column and see the approximate raw mark required on 2019 paper to get the atar equivalent for that subject

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
You can check the ATAR column and see the approximate raw mark required on 2019 paper to get the atar equivalent for that subject
Doesn't HSC ninja or talent (don't remember which) tell you that anyway? I thought the most important thing for ur atar was previous year B6 and cohort strength + your actual marks obv.

Xanthi

HSC
Doesn't HSC ninja or talent (don't remember which) tell you that anyway? I thought the most important thing for ur atar was previous year B6 and cohort strength + your actual marks obv.
No, HSC Ninja starts with HSC mark, not the raw mark on the exam. The HSC marks are aligned up from the raw marks.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
No, HSC Ninja starts with HSC mark, not the raw mark on the exam. The HSC marks are aligned up from the raw marks.
Yes but using hsc raw marks info you can get an idea of what raw mark = hsc mark, unless I don't know something

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm going to play the villain role here.

I think you should be more realistic. The situation looks pretty grim.
This.

Based only on the info you’ve given I would say the probability of getting a 96 is a bit grim. With that being said the band 6 numbers for each subject would help tremendously and could change the tide easily.

You should still work hard and give it your all for the HSC because you could get pretty close. Anything’s possible but it’s gonna be very tough.

yayamee

HSC
This.

Based only on the info you’ve given I would say the probability of getting a 96 is a bit grim. With that being said the band 6 numbers for each subject would help tremendously and could change the tide easily.

You should still work hard and give it your all for the HSC because you could get pretty close. Anything’s possible but it’s gonna be very tough.
oh ok,
thanxx for the info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)