ATAR Estimate Pretty Please :) (1 Viewer)

Syrrah

HSC
Hey there guys,

I actually have no idea what my school ranking is, but it's definitely not in the top 100 and I can't seem to find it anywhere at all. Could anyone link me through to a comprehensive list?

EDIT - School's ranking is 427 :/

Anyway without further ado, here are my underwhelming rankings

Advanced English - 7/19
Business Studies - 1/10
Legal Studies - 7/11
Modern History - 2/8
Italian Beginners - 3/4

I did average in most subjects, with the exception of business studies in which 2 assessments were 100% and the rest were all over 85%. Advanced English did pretty well in but unfortunately bombed out in the trial which dropped my ranking. I only need an ATAR of 62 but I'm panicking because I had a nightmare where I got band 1's for business oops hahaha. :)

Thanks in advance you wonderful people and I hope you all get RAD ATARS.

Last edited:

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
You will get more than 62, no matter what school you go to. You are ranked very well in most subjects. Can't give you an actual estimation without your school rank though. Try and find it here: bettereducation.com.au/results/Hsc1Page.aspx

Syrrah

HSC
Thats really reassuring :D Thank you for the list too, I just found out my school's rank is 427, which isn't surprising considering I'm rural and the place is a hole which will probably drag my ATAR down more.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Hah, I know the feel of going to a trashy rural school. At least the social life is good.
But I still reckon you'll get 75ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)