Atar estimate (1 Viewer)

It doesnt matte

HSC
How easy is it to get an atar in the sixties?? These are my assessment ranks plz help me im really stressed :)
english 6/18
bio 16/44
chem 16/28
business 21/58
society 13/34
Spanish cont. 31/58

Do you think im gonna get good atar? Like atleast im the 60s and i have about 10 bonus marks that i will be getting? BTW i study approx 10hrs a day but i feel unmotivated and i keep comparing the way i study with my friends, thinking that i dont study enough.. im planning to study until like 2am since today bcoz all my friends seem to do it. what do you think?

Last edited:

ali-fc

HSC
it doesnt matter if u study for 20 hrs if u dont study productively then u wont take in what ur studying and like u said u study for 10 hrs but productively probably like 4-6 study hours were u actually take information in (remember its quality not quantity). take breaks every 40-50 mins and i know what u mean by comparing to ur mates i used to do that like if their not studying i wont study either but just make ur own timetable and stick to it ! and stay motivated! we only got about 6 days left if i was u i wouldnt stay up but have a good nights rest wake up tomorow and set goals on what u want to study each hour everyday from now till monday goodluck! :)

Rawf

HSC
What's your school rank? From this point of view, yes I'm pretty sure you can get above 60.
It all depends on your own study patterns, do what you find more comfortable. I myself, stay up late till 2-3am but I don't study at that time haha.

It doesnt matte

HSC
thanks, i think im just stressed coz i have biology and english same wk, so im getting very stressed.
And yea my 10hrs of studying are not done very well coz i get distructed easily (not from fb) and give up on the whole studying shit :cry:

Rawf

HSC
thanks, i think im just stressed coz i have biology and english same wk, so im getting very stressed.
And yea my 10hrs of studying are not done very well coz i get distructed easily (not from fb) and give up on the whole studying shit :cry:
Well don't give up now, not long till the hsc starts haha. Try having economics the day after modules (;

Blocy

HSC
N/A
Hey bio's right after eco! x.x

Rawf

HSC
Hey bio's right after eco! x.x
Oh wow, seems like you got a packed time table doing both. Haha, I dropped bio half way through year 12... I wasn't doing too bad but it was so boring -___-

ali-fc

HSC
beat this guys monday paper1 wednesday paper2, thursday economics,friday bio, tuesday maths and engineering and on thursday is business :(

Rawf

HSC
beat this guys monday paper1 wednesday paper2, thursday economics,friday bio, tuesday maths and engineering and on thursday is business :(
Dang. My timetable is ok... i wish they hadn't put economics the day after english though. Usually in trials/halfyearlies they place it near the end of the timetable.
I've got monday paper 1, wednesday paper 2, thurs eco, monday 2u math, wednesday 3u math, thursday business. Skip a week..... then chemistry on tuesday.
I wish they put economics in the week gap I had! or 3u maths

onedaysnotice

HSC
I've got:
2 on week 1
1 on week 2
1 on week 3
3 on week 4 (two of which having conflicting times :( )

It's a pretty awesome timetable all in all though :D

Rawf

HSC
I've got:
2 on week 1
1 on week 2
1 on week 3
3 on week 4 (two of which having conflicting times :( )

It's a pretty awesome timetable all in all though :D
Seems like you got a good pick haha, I'd rather have mine concentrated at the end rather than the start. Mines 3, 3, 0, 1. Reversing it would be nicer though.
My last test is chemistry... im probs not gonna study it until after my 2nd last test. Then I'll have a whoooole week to study :p

It doesnt matte

HSC
Good luck pple hope u all get what u want :) i dont like my 1st wk and last wk of the timetable i just they could have done biology maybe atleast on Monday of wk2 not friday with english :/ i have chemistry and society same day:/ so stupid chem is a massive subject it shouldnt be put with a subject like society where its all theory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)