ATAR Estimate (1 Viewer)

Noemail

HSC
Damn bro that is why you got bad results in general math

You did 5.1 5.1 is the lowest math class of year 10 grade

5.2 is in the middle and 5.3 is on the top

You fucked up your atar without knowing.

You should of just done society and culture instead of math
Do u think that's why I got shit marks in physics and SDD because of 5.1?

Hscbuzman

HSC
They now reject applicant as the demand has outgrown the supply.

Noemail

HSC
Its pretty obvious I have an interest in STEM from my HSC subjects that I have done, but my shit maths ability has made me fail genny maths, physics and SDD. Since I'm shit for English, hence I'm gonna fail SOR1 because its essay writing. For some reason I'm getting marks in the high 80's for multimedia thought.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Its pretty obvious I have an interest in STEM from my HSC subjects that I have done, but my shit maths ability has made me fail genny maths, physics and SDD. Since I'm shit for English, hence I'm gonna fail SOR1 because its essay writing. For some reason I'm getting marks in the high 80's for multimedia thought.
Yeh but STEM is all about maths so I suggest they will reject you on that basis. Have you applied for any retail jobs for a gap year as it can boost your future tafe application.

justin28272

HSC
I'd look into a diploma, with an ATAR of 55 you can do a diploma in science prior to starting second year in a bachelor of science at UWS https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/thecollege/courses_and_pathways/science/diploma_in_science

With adjustment factors such as economic hardship, there is a very tangible likelihood of you getting in. Otherwise, you could complete foundational studies. In any case, most of your mark is still ahead of you. A little extra effort will go a long way. Good luck!

DrEuler

HSC
N/A
STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math

Science is VERY math heavy.

Technology although not as math heavy, still requires you to learn a lot of math (I'm talking about this as Computer Science, Software Engineering etc)

Engineering is just as math heavy as Science

And well Math is just Math.

You mentioned doing very well in multimedia. Have you considered pursuing something in that field? It's your best subject and assuming you like it why not look into career pathways for multimedia.

Noemail

HSC
STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math

Science is VERY math heavy.

Technology although not as math heavy, still requires you to learn a lot of math (I'm talking about this as Computer Science, Software Engineering etc)

Engineering is just as math heavy as Science

And well Math is just Math.

You mentioned doing very well in multimedia. Have you considered pursuing something in that field? It's your best subject and assuming you like it why not look into career pathways for multimedia.
Is multimedia a field in the workforce, from a STEM career or an artistic career?

sahar0

HSC
Multimedia can be kind of like technology mixed with creative arts.
So think 3D modelling, graphic and web design, animation, game design, sound effects, advertising. Those things don't require math.
Would you be interested in anything like that? You could find a degree that lets you start off with a diploma that leads you into a bachelors degree, or you could go to TAFE/a university that will take you, perform well and transfer to a university after your first year.

MONONYMOUS

HSC
School Rank - 280s

General Mathematics 2:
Internal Mark: 25/100

Physics:
Internal Mark: 43/100

Software Design and Development:
Internal Mark: 44/100

Standard English:
Internal Mark: 38/100

Studies of Religion 1:
Internal Mark: 35/100

Multimedia:
Internal Mark: 69/100

Note - I'm not sure if I calculated the internal mark probably, I used this site to calculate it.
I think you should consider looking for an alternative pathway to get into Uni as ATAR admission doesn't seem possible at this point - that is if you wish to go to Uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)