ATAR Estimate (1 Viewer)

Zyphronic

HSC
I'm trying to get a 92-93 ATAR + 5 adjustment factors (location catchment) to get into Macquarie University's Law School but I'm feeling slightly unsure now that I've performed very poorly in English. Is there still a way to make a comeback even though my rank is absolutely horrendous.

My school is ranked in the top 70. Here are my ranks for an idea:

English Advanced (21/57) - this is only for first assessment tho. I'm pretty sure I came last in the two recent ones
Math Advanced (50/87)
Japanese Beginners (1/17)
Legal Studies (5/19) - probably rank 3-4 now
Music 2 (1/3)
Music Extension (1/3)

I also already finished SOR II and got a mark of 80/100 in case that helps.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Zyphronic, why have u been ignoring my DM’s on here?

You have been warned, I POP UP EVERYWHERE

quickoats

HSC
Hi there! It's hard to make a prediction without all the information (we'd need number of band 6's per year, maybe grades?) and with small subjects like music ext.

However, keep in mind that MQ has an early entry scheme (PLEASE APPLY ASAP) which doesn't require an ATAR - pretty much everyone gets some sort of offer (B Arts or B Comm minimum) which will take some stress off your shoulders. When you're in MQ, internal transfer isn't too difficult.

beetree1

HSC
If you cant get into mcq, try wsu! They will give u random adj factors for getting band 5s and 6s.

Zyphronic

HSC
Zyphronic, why have u been ignoring my DM’s on here?

You have been warned, I POP UP EVERYWHERE
I'm not sure what you mean 😯

Hi there! It's hard to make a prediction without all the information (we'd need number of band 6's per year, maybe grades?) and with small subjects like music ext.

However, keep in mind that MQ has an early entry scheme (PLEASE APPLY ASAP) which doesn't require an ATAR - pretty much everyone gets some sort of offer (B Arts or B Comm minimum) which will take some stress off your shoulders. When you're in MQ, internal transfer isn't too difficult.
I've applied for MQ Early Entry. My marks are Band 6 for Music Extension and High Band 5 for Music 2. We usually get like 3 band 6s in Music 2 per year and like 6 for Extension. I'll probably make another post with final ranks and trial marks though haha

quickoats

HSC
I've applied for MQ Early Entry. My marks are Band 6 for Music Extension and High Band 5 for Music 2. We usually get like 3 band 6s in Music 2 per year and like 6 for Extension. I'll probably make another post with final ranks and trial marks though haha
If you do some extra curriculars you're in a very good position to receive an early offer from MQ! I think the first round of offers comes out soon so keep an eye out.

vinlatte

HSC
Are you allowed to put extracurriculars from year 10?
It should be during your hsc and prelim years; years 11 and 12. Unless you continued that extracurricular from year 10 onwards, then you can include it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)