Atar Estimate (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
but I thought school rank doesn't matter god darn it
it matters to a very little extent, obviously it won't carry you*. it's not the school ranking that matters, it's just that school rank is often an indication of how good the cohorts are, and if a cohort is strong it's basically good for collective atar

TheVuk

HSC
hmm I see, that's fine. then I would stick to low 80's being a realistic range but like you can turn the tables in HSC fr
thanks lad eshay, but I saw another thread saying school rank doesn't matter what the heck. i reckon clutch up in hsc and all will be eetswa inshallah

TheVuk

HSC
it matters to a very little extent, obviously it won't carry you*. it's not the school ranking that matters, it's just that school rank is often an indication of how good the cohorts are, and if a cohort is strong it's basically good for collective atar
oh this cohort is a lot stronger than last year, for example last year multiple year 12 students were caught vaping during study periods, etc. not many of them were at school to go to uni rather for a free ride.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
oh this cohort is a lot stronger than last year, for example last year multiple year 12 students were caught vaping during study periods, etc. not many of them were at school to go to uni rather for a free ride.
ohh okay that's good perhaps you don't have much to worry about then, previous cohorts at my school were hopeless like that too but mine was good thank the lord, anyways good luck sir

TheVuk

HSC
1st letter moved to the end and add “-ay”?
cuz its not the first letter its until u get to a vowel, i.e onkgray no ronkgay, far out wikihow on how to speak pig latin vs. me who learnt it in the streets, I think we all know whos the og here.

Greninja340

HSC
cuz its not the first letter its until u get to a vowel, i.e onkgray no ronkgay, far out wikihow on how to speak pig latin vs. me who learnt it in the streets, I think we all know whos the og here.
wait so the piglatin term for "she" is eshay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)