Atar Estimate (1 Viewer)

Grinder

HSC
Hey, I have just received my semester 1 reports and these are my ranks. Could you give me an estimate of an atar?

Eng adv 61/162 Around 12-20 people get a b6
Maths ext 2 9/13 Around 4-7 people get a b6
Maths ext 1 5/51 around 10-12 people get a b6
Economics 12/44 around 0-2 people get a b6
Business studies 2/71 around 2-5 people get a b6

All the info for how many people get a b6 was found on Hsc ninja for my specific school.

Thanks in advance

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Considering the information that you have provided, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR that falls somewhere between 92 and 95 (likely around the 93-94 range).

Your current performance in Mathematics Extension 1 and Business Studies appears to be favourable, therefore resulting in a positive contribution to your ATAR. It is important that you maintain and, if possible, improve your performance in those two subjects, which will hopefully lead you to great results in each subject and consequently increase the likelihood of reaching your desired ATAR.

On the other hand, your current performance in English Advanced and Economics (primarily) and, to a lesser extent, Mathematics Extension 2 could hinder your progress towards your ATAR goal (that is, if you are aiming for an ATAR higher than 95). Because of this, it is important that you do your utmost to perform at a higher level in each of those subjects, which will hopefully improve your ranks, consequently putting you in a better position as you approach your HSC exams. This is definitely possible given school-based assessment tasks/exams that are yet to be completed, giving you a good opportunity to turn things around in your favour.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)