ATAR Estimation please (1 Viewer)

c8

HSC
The atar calculators like hscninja do a pretty good job of estimating your atar, but that's only after you put the marks in after they've been moderated and scaled. IE if you put the marks you've got now into a calculator , it's gonna be really inaccurate. The best you can do is do as well as you can in the HSC if your trials haven't happened yet. If your trials have happened, then do as well as you can in those. Also, I know a few people have had success in looking at their ranks and comparing it to the band 6s achieved by their school (you can do this on hscninja) and guessing what marks theyd get from that.

shaffy33

HSC
The atar calculators like hscninja do a pretty good job of estimating your atar, but that's only after you put the marks in after they've been moderated and scaled. IE if you put the marks you've got now into a calculator , it's gonna be really inaccurate. The best you can do is do as well as you can in the HSC if your trials haven't happened yet. If your trials have happened, then do as well as you can in those. Also, I know a few people have had success in looking at their ranks and comparing it to the band 6s achieved by their school (you can do this on hscninja) and guessing what marks theyd get from that.
I am currently in the Trials period at my school just 2 exams to go, Hmm I see so the calculators are really accurate when the HSC marks are released which are moderated and scaled.
]

c8

HSC
I am currently in the Trials period at my school just 2 exams to go, Hmm I see so the calculators are really accurate when the HSC marks are released which are moderated and scaled.
]
Try and do really well in those 2 exams. Like start right now lol. And yeah they're pretty accurate when you have the marks that nesa gives you

shaffy33

HSC
Haha yeah studying now, Do you reckon an ATAR of 80 would be realistically achievable for me??

FinlayFrancis

HSC
Thank you so much for the materials and calculations. It's very useful to me too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)