• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

atar prediction thread 9000 (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi I was wondering if you would be able to give me an ATAR prediction @jimmysmith560, my school is ranked in the low 80s,
Trial markTrial rankcumulative rankB6s my school got
English advanced5191/9288/9214
Maths standard 27517/7910/795
Economic7033/6631/6613
Business studies5837/4830/4821
Legal studies4520/2215/2212
Based on this information, you seem to be on track with an ATAR in the low 70s range, that is, an ATAR between 70 and 74. Your performance varies across your subjects, with some being of a decent standard, while others are of a lower standard.

Mathematics Standard, Economics and Business Studies are your better-performing subjects. This means that they are currently making better contributions to your ATAR compared to the rest of your subjects. Favourable performance in the HSC exam of these subjects will help you improve your overall performance, resulting in greater contributions from these subjects to your ATAR.

Your performance is slightly less favourable in Legal Studies. This indicates that there is more room for improvement in this subject, which would warrant the allocation of additional study time for this subject in preparation for its HSC exam. Similar to the aforementioned subjects, the greater the improvement to your overall performance, the more significant this subject's contribution to your ATAR.

English Advanced is your lowest-performing subject, and there appears to be a large difference between it and the rest of your subject. Not only does this indicate that this is the subject where there is the largest room for improvement, but it also indicates that this subject is hindering your progress towards a higher ATAR the most. As such, you may wish to consider focusing more on your preparations for this subject's HSC exam. Ultimately, this would help improve your chances of reaching a higher ATAR.

I hope this helps! :D

Pyros

HSC
Based on this information, you seem to be on track with an ATAR in the low 70s range, that is, an ATAR between 70 and 74. Your performance varies across your subjects, with some being of a decent standard, while others are of a lower standard.

Mathematics Standard, Economics and Business Studies are your better-performing subjects. This means that they are currently making better contributions to your ATAR compared to the rest of your subjects. Favourable performance in the HSC exam of these subjects will help you improve your overall performance, resulting in greater contributions from these subjects to your ATAR.

Your performance is slightly less favourable in Legal Studies. This indicates that there is more room for improvement in this subject, which would warrant the allocation of additional study time for this subject in preparation for its HSC exam. Similar to the aforementioned subjects, the greater the improvement to your overall performance, the more significant this subject's contribution to your ATAR.

English Advanced is your lowest-performing subject, and there appears to be a large difference between it and the rest of your subject. Not only does this indicate that this is the subject where there is the largest room for improvement, but it also indicates that this subject is hindering your progress towards a higher ATAR the most. As such, you may wish to consider focusing more on your preparations for this subject's HSC exam. Ultimately, this would help improve your chances of reaching a higher ATAR.

I hope this helps! :D
Thanks so much, I have been doing extra prep for english in particular so hopefully it makes a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)