ATB CREATIVE (Faced with Writer's Block) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
What is a unique, interesting perspective that I should examine through my story....I literally have not done anything because I don't know what to do.

lohtus

HSC
N/A
Hi
I really struggled with writing an After the Bomb creative as well. Do some research into the After the Bomb period and see what events (that relate to the module) interest you. For example, my creative was about the Rosenberg spies from the perspective of Ethel Rosenberg and I wrote about the Red Scare, fear of communism, loss of faith in religion and how that resulted in the Rosenbergs being executed. Maybe do some research into events such as the kitchen debate, atomic bomb testing or other tensions in the Cold War era. Explore as many related texts as you can as this will help you broaden your understanding of the module. Creatives for After the Bomb are extremely challenging and difficult so keep writing as many as possible, hand them into your teacher for feedback and use that feedback to improve. Best of luck for the HSC and feel free to message me if you need help with anything :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)