Athletics Carnivals (1 Viewer)

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
its the Year 12's tradition to 'muck-up' at these things, for every school......Any funny stories?...Or ideas.

xJennax

HSC
Ooh ours is in about a week, I'm looking forward to it. I think there might be funny races on, other than that the yr 12's are running the food stall. :p

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
i have a few funny stories...like at our cross country carnival this year me and my friends wore council worker outfits, and stole cones, and created a detour for all the year 7/8s running the course...haha..we made them run an extra 600 m or something.. and filmed the whole thing....once we got bored of that we followed a particular kid around the entire course with a camera, interviewing him on random questions...he got so annoyed.....

i remeber the year 12's last year ran their races in scuba costumes...that was pretty funny.

bellacarla

HSC
Well every year me and my friend do all the field events, even though we have no skill whatsoever in it

and the year 12s usually walk all the 100m races and run the walking event

we should sooo have a dress up theme this year...

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Mines in like a week.
Im thinking I dress as a 13 year old girl and get sportperson of the year!

michael1990

HSC
cwag said:
its the Year 12's tradition to 'muck-up' at these things, for every school......Any funny stories?...Or ideas.
I have never actually heard of students 'mucking' up on at an athletics carnival.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
cocktail party
but girls are wearing suites and the guys are wearing cocktail dresses and high heels.
we tend to take part in everything. there will probably be some semi stripping and major pole dancing.

bored of sc

HSC
Music students from last year's year 12ers (i.e. 07ers) recorded a-food-enticing-promotional song that played at a food stall they were running - it was pretty funny. It was good though, all the money they made went to charity.

Sonata

HSC
michael1990 said:
I have never actually heard of students 'mucking' up on at an athletics carnival.
yea same, dun teachers tell u off for not taking it seriously?

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
Sonata said:
yea same, dun teachers tell u off for not taking it seriously?
..pfft not at our school...you could seriously get away with anything...besides, i think it lightens the mood

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
yer8899 said:
we might muck up.
we generally just try and sabotage as much stuff as possible. get a needle and poke a hole in all the balloons where the rubber is thick (near the knot) so it doesn't make a noise.
however, i think a majority of yr 12's will be at home doing assignments.
A good way to mess up would be to bring a cap gun.. and use it near the start of 100m.

*might use this myself*

misbahf

You eat bugs.
HSC
When they do one of the heats (one that is not very important) Get a bunch ofyou to dress up like hippies and sit along the finish line with "free tibet" or something and suing some lame hippies song.

And make shirts.

MTP

HSC
misbahf said:
When they do one of the heats (one that is not very important) Get a bunch ofyou to dress up like hippies and sit along the finish line with "free tibet" or something and suing some lame hippies song.

And make shirts.
LOL! i wanna do that.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I went to a senior school (years 11 and 12) so we didn't have a Athletics Carnivals. However students who were going to compete could go to a the college carnival or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)