Attendance help (1 Viewer)

vvert2023

HSC
brah i think i've got 15 something lates to period 1 then if you add in lates to other classes itd have to be near 50 and the ammount of classes ive ditched is surely somewhere near 30 periods of class and ive been off for probably 5 days and now im about to be off for 10 bc of surgery. and somehow my school j doesnt care and I go to one of the bigger private schools in the state. not complaining tho, made year 12 enjoyable.

SASH_06_X

HSC
i was forced to do standard 🤩 anyway what q did u find hard maybe i can help (or someone else)
i can't post the q here yet, cuz we only got our marks back not the paper lol. but it was one of those q about bearings from trig abt finding the angle of APB and find the distance of AB and some such. i'll post the q as soon as i get the paper back

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i can't post the q here yet, cuz we only got our marks back not the paper lol. but it was one of those q about bearings from trig abt finding the angle of APB and find the distance of AB and some such. i'll post the q as soon as i get the paper back
wait the teacher told us to pick up our paper but i wasnt bothered so i cant look at the q but was it a show that q?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)