Attendance (1 Viewer)

StudyBoy99

HSC
N/A
Hi Guys,

I am new to the Bored of Studies forum but had a general question. Usually how many days can you have off school during the HSC course, to still be eligible for an ATAR? I realise that between different schools it is usually about an overall 80-85% attendance rate but is this based on per term or over the overall year (all four terms)?

TIA.

Flop55

HSC
I don't think attendance really matters much in terms of eligibility for an ATAR. I'm a year 12 student and my attendance throughout the year has been about 75% and I'm eligible for one.

StudyBoy99

HSC
N/A
I don't think attendance really matters much in terms of eligibility for an ATAR. I'm a year 12 student and my attendance throughout the year has been about 75% and I'm eligible for one.
Hi,

Thanks for the response. What was your reason for absence? Was it due to illness or travelling/holidays?

Frostguard

HSC
I think it depends on your school to be honest - mine has a stricter focus on assessment completion rather than attendance but above minimal 70% is ok, excluding partial absences or lateness but yeah just don't come late or be away the day before an assessment or they might catch up and see that you're giving yourself extra study time/completion time for an assessment or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)