Attention all: ACCT1501, MGMT1001, MGMT1101, MGMT1002 students. Want a D or HD? (1 Viewer)

businessstudent

HSC
Hi all,

Welcome back to a fresh new semester at UNSW! I hope you all had an fun-filled break! The reason for my post here today is to ask you, are you ready to ace this semester? Do you want to follow in the footsteps of a student who has recently completed the subject that you're doing this semester and received a High Distinction in it? Well then, look no further!

I have been offering flexible tutoring services for the past 12 months for the above first year Commerce subjects (which I have all HD'd) and this semester it's going to be no different. I will throughout the Semester 1 and Semester 2 be holding one on one tutoring sessions for ACCT1501, MGMT1001, MGMT1101 and MGMT1002. I do understand that all of these subjects have an entirely different subject matter, ways of grading whether it be assignment based or exam based etc. so that's why each tutoring session is catered specially to the subject and what YOU want.

Let me give you an example, for ACCT1501, my students in the past have especially wanted a decent 3 hour session before the mid session exam and the final exam for the subject. So either I gather a couple of students together and we all go through it together according to their needs or do one on one sessions with a student that's desperate to pass or a student that's very keen for that extra revision that will boost him/her up from a distinction to a high distinction.

OR, for MGMT1001, your grades are based heavily on Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 aren't they? Well, that's where I come in and help you with the starting, checking or editing of your assignments. I am able to show you my essays which have received 80 + and help you to get to a stage where you can receive high marks. Just that extra idea, or extra oomph to the essay in MGMT1001 is what pushes you up one whole grade. Also, I'd like to say writing is something that comes very naturally to me and so assignments for MGMT subjects are almost second nature to me.

SO, I hope you all have gotten a sense of what I'm offering but I'd like to emphasise that this is flexible tutoring. This does not mean that we have regular sessions (unless you are extra keen for that, I can try to shift my schedule up and down and to cater to you), this means that according to your needs, for example if you're struggling with a subject or if you have a big assignment/exam coming up, THEN we can have a 1 - 3 hour session together on campus or at the State Library of NSW (CBD).

Remember guys, the grades you get in your first year are critical for applying to internships later down the track and also that extra learning in first year is critical for doing your second and third year subs.

Thank you and all interested parties please first SMS 0433147888 as I tend to be working during the day so can't pick up your call or if you must personal message me.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
This is so far from the truth....
well it is partly true though. You don't want to be getting a load of fails in first years. Firms do take into consideration other stuff like extra curricular but marks are also important

Not that I am saying marks = everything

bladeys

HSC
N/A
well it is partly true though. You don't want to be getting a load of fails in first years.
Yea but you could say that about any year, its not just the first year. Third year fails are just as bad as first year fails. OP is acting like the first year of uni is a big deal, quote "critical" as if you cant get a job if you dont do well.

But yea like you said Trans4M, extra curriculars are also important its not just marks.

businessstudent

HSC
I totally agree with that but since I'm providing a tutoring service and not a extra curricular service that's why I only mentioned grades!

businessstudent

HSC
And also because I'm tutoring only first year subjects, then that's why I said first year. Of course second year and third year marks are critical maybe even more so.

businessstudent

HSC
Hi Kaz1, yes they tend to shift their mid sem up and down so either less weeks are covered or more are covered and sometimes they choose to include participation or not + sometimes they have online mcq's but the final exam and perdisco tend to be the same AND the content which you are supposed to know is the same. I can only speak for the last year though!

danielau

HSC
Can you give us a figure on how much you charge? Is it an hourly rate? Want to have an idea on what to expect. PM me instead if you want.

businessstudent

HSC
Hey danielau,

Do you mind private messaging me first because there is some problem in me private messaging you. It is just not going through. Or how about just SMS me at 0433147888? Whatever's easier.

Thanks Danielau.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)