• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Attitude towards HSC (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
brows said:
Brilliantly put. Do the work, but more importantly enjoy your last year b/c how many of your mates will you stay in touch with after school?? Lots of people will travel/move etc and you may lose contact. Make the most of it.

hahha..
hmmm..
i have a totally different stance..i adore my current friends now.. but i'm not prepared to sacrafice focusing on my hsc to enjoy my year with them?
i'd like to do both[enjoy my time and focus on HSC].. but.. i mean.. we're going to make so many friends later on, as our parents say.. most high school friends dont last forever etc... and if we're close enough and they're true lasting friends thanwell i shouldnt have to put so much effort into enjoying my time with them now because i;ll have so much time later..
:)

and if i am eventually going to lose contact with them, then how great-a friends are they? i mean.. shoudl i really compromise my HSC for people i;m not going to see later on?

haha.. then again.. i must admit..
i have another year of high school after this so perhaps thats why i'm not so sentimental about 'the last highschool days' etc..

Legham

HSC
nichhhole said:
the truth is- we're not going to go insane if we miss going out and getting wasted on goon for one weekend.
Beer*
Goon is for cheap bastards :p

sorry to say.. but i wouldnt mind sacraficing my social life for success...
I wouldnt mind sacrificing some of my success for a social life. ;)

Last edited:

idling fire

HSC
My success and social life are in good balance. It's my "doing other things" life that may be a problem for the success part. :uhoh:

Legham

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Don't have a social life, don't study, I'm kinda out of this.
Sif BoS'in it aint social, yo. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)