ATTN: Jess (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Some notes on your test tommorrow:

a fair bit on homeostasis, but mostly that was straight out of his lecture notes.
identifying a few nutrients from diagrams, proteins, steroids, fatty acids?? i think...
stuff about ions in the body fluids
there was one question on an example of a thing that is absorbed by facillitated diffusion, but can't remember the options (i didn't know the answer)

You owe me 2 pole dances now! :p

kittycat552

i thought the test was nasty...much, much harder than a past paper of the old course HUBS1A i saw from 2003...how do you think you'll go?

i sit in every hubs 1403 lecture and think hmm, i wonder who hipsta jess is

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bwahaha, the only person I think about is Cyph's sister
I didn't think the test was all that bad, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see what mark I get, lol. Do you know how we get our marks? (coz I'm in a diff tute group next week, so I'm hoping we don't get them in our specific tutes)

kittycat552

I have no idea how long/short it takes them to give us our marks back...i'm a first year so i have no fucking idea. I thought they'd post em on our blackboard site under "view grades"...not sure though. Anyhoot, i'm sure people can still get a credit or D if
they fail a little minitest right?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
tiney225 said:
Anyhoot, i'm sure people can still get a credit or D if
they fail a little minitest right?
Nah, best you can do is scab a pass....

Orrrr, if you're like certain people who shall remain nameless.. you can pull a string or two here and there to end up with a HD! ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
1) There was no string pulling invovled
2) I didn't get a HD!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yes, he is. Do as the rest of us do, and ignore him :p
On a side note, I sat in that lecture this morning for 2 hrs, freezing my butt off, and not learning a single thing. What a waste of my morning. It would have been much better spent in bed.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
tiney225 said:
but it's only worth 10%...surely it's possible
How can someone doing dietetics, be that dumb and naïve?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
tiney, I bombed an 8% biology quiz first semester last year, I got like 17/50 (don't ask!!) and still pulled a credit overall...Bon, don't say it!!!!!!!!!!!

and angelduck, yeah, we have to do it...HUBS1403/1404 + 1105 (muscularskeletal anatomy)...2 HUBS courses in one semester is pure evil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)