Attn: past/present French students. (2 Viewers)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by cranberries
I'm doing french and french ext for hsc next year. It's actually kinda bad cause we had the WORST teacher for prelim and i barely know anything past year 10. Plus i'm only doing 10 units which really sucks but couldn't be avoided cause hist ext was waayyyyy too boring, which means i have to HAUL ASS on french if i want a good uai
definitely get a private tutor. :(

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
isn't it a bit silly to go to open high or get private tutor when your school offers the course. i mean, no doubt, doing it at school will give you a better idea of how you compare with others and you might learn better. where do your internal school asssessment marks come from if you get a private tutor?

congratulations sugaryblue on reaching your target uai. i've been looking at that number for a whole year and it's good to see there's something else on that spot now. well done.

aimzlouise

HSC
bonjour :)

i'm doing french continuers for my hsc, nxt year. Im not sure what book i do because i do mine by distance ed. Distance education is not that bad because i get to do it at my own pace, and i actually enjoy french as it can be a challenge. :jedi: :haha:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Our school uses the same textbook in year 8 for year 11. I think it is called Voila.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
We used Tapis Volant from Years 7-12. Bon chance. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)