Auburn school rampage (1 Viewer)

rara92

HSC
u retart...there are middle eastern catholics!!!!
and i know of tow muslims who go there so hw abt u find out wat ur talking abt b4 u open ur mouth!!!

HSC
N/A
and i know of tow muslims who go there so hw abt u find out wat ur talking abt b4 u open ur mouth!!!
fucking muslims pretending to be catholic?

HSC
wow australia seriously is one of the most racist discriminatory countries isnt it? its so sad.

WannaBang?

HSC
guys, weird part is: she's doing 4u english.

edit: apparently.

xLonnie

HSC
wow australia seriously is one of the most racist discriminatory countries isnt it? its so sad.
No, we are secular. We are a democracy. We do not pander to the muslims who so audaciously reject our values.

HSC
No, we are secular. We are a democracy. We do not pander to the muslims who so audaciously reject our values.
Not all Muslims reject our values, i know lots who have conformed to Australian society... and for them to do that, is to turn their back on their religion/

alittletense

HSC
r u fucking retarted? THE ARTICAL SAYS CATHOLIC SCHOOL. ONLY CATHOLICS ARE ALLOWED IN. And lol, the day a catholic school lets a middle eastern into their school is the day a jew will not bend over to pick up a coin.
i went to a catholic school and they let some muslim girls in

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
apparently, middle eastern = muslim

dumb fucktards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)