Augustus & JulioClaudians (Women) (1 Viewer)

herbsby

Hey
anyone doing Aug & JC's - do you know much about women? eg, Agrippina II, Messalina, Livia etc. coz i have only one topic on rome, and im finding it really hard, and i dont know anything about those women.
For this yrs HSC its my guess it will be on women as well - does anyone have any info/notes/links etc on women?
thanks heaps!
much appreciated!
:)

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i h8 augustus and julio claudians,,,, way too much shit to remember i swear.... GRRRRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :chainsaw:

and i just wanna say

I HATE YOU ANCIENT HISTORY TEACHER UR A BITCH & SHOULD BE SACKED FOR BEING A DUMBARSE WHO KNOWS JACK ALL,,, FUK ME DEAD HOW U BECAME A FRIKEN TEACHER,, IS IT REALLY THAT EASY??!!!! :mad1:

angel_kate

I HATE YOU ANCIENT HISTORY TEACHER UR A BITCH & SHOULD BE SACKED FOR BEING A DUMBARSE WHO KNOWS JACK ALL,,, FUK ME DEAD HOW U BECAME A FRIKEN TEACHER,, IS IT REALLY THAT EASY??!!!!
OK then!!!

Herbsby...i dont actually have anything on them yet, what textbooks do u have? isnt there anything in them??
I might b able to scrape somthing up 4 u.

herbsby

ive got bradley, and the teacher photcopied all the main ones (antiquity, excel & others) and put them all together-there just isnt enough to answer a 40min essay on them!!!!
thanks!:)

Sarah J

HSC
I have some notes on the JCs, and it's got a bit of info on the women. If you give me your email addies I'll send them to you.

angel_kate

sarah j, could u email ur notes 2 me, too? Thatd b great. anything i can help u with??

I totally agree with 'sif not 99' - bring on the augustus q's and only the augustus q's!!!

Sarah J

HSC
sure.

I can't stand Augustus. I prefer the JCs (who knows why? We only did them really briefly during the school hols where we each had to research a different section). They keep brining in the marks for me.

angel_kate

yeah, i suppose im not too bad at the JCs, but there is so much more to talk about with Augustus

herbsby

Hey, thatd be sooooooo great if you could please email them to me!!!!
thankyou HEAPS!!!!
my email is
herbsby@hotmail.com
thanks heaps!!!!
:)

angel_kate

sarah j emailed them 2 me and they are SO worth it! shes an angel!
it'll make it a lot better 4 u herbsby!

evie

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and pretty much beg for Sarah to e-mail me (angelfire798@hotmail.com) the notes..I'm struggling to put together this part of the JC. :(

*Sarah, if you can please e-mail me your notes, they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sarah...:D could you send them to me too? I don't know much about Julio-claudian women so im a bit stuffed for that...i can send u stuff on alexander, sparta, greece (800-400bc i think) and an assessment on julio-claudians if u want. thank u! my email is sparkling_dymond@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)