Aus Open (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhaha!

NEXT year I'm sure! :p

Last edited:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hmmmm.. i see thrill in watching hewitt being smashed to pieces.. even if he is meant to come back and win

karoooh

HSC
ARGH! NOOOOOO!

He's still in! :(:(:(:( 7-6?!?!?

COME ON CHELA! Wipe the court with Hewit QUICKLY - We want to see Martina! And if possible, Haas! :p

P

pLuvia

Hewitt is playing quite well but he might have to forfeit because of his injuries.

But the Argentinian will win :)

P

pLuvia

karoooh said:
ARGH! NOOOOOO!

He's still in! :(:(:(:( 7-6?!?!?

COME ON CHELA! Wipe the court with Hewit QUICKLY - We want to see Martina! And if possible, Haas! :p
Don't worry he'll soon get wiped lol, one because of his injuries, two because he is getting his ass kicked out there :p

karoooh

HSC
I wouldn't get our hopes up, because although Hewit is an o.k player, he \always improves as the gamee gets drawn out, while most players tend to tire out... It doesn't matter about the injury - If Hewit wants to get to the final, he'll hang on. He's a tough cookie that one.

karoooh

HSC
OK

Scratch what I said! ONE set to go before we can wipe the courts down with Hewit and go see Martina and Haas! Let's get a move on!

P

pLuvia

Where did this come from?

How's Hingis doing?

Edit: Don't worry I'll check

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The 4th set was... very disappointing.

Hewitt wasn't playing his best, 3-0 put Chela in a commanding position, even though he had a little cramping which slightly affected his movement around the court. Oh well... I was pretty convinced that Hewitt wasn't going to win it after losing 2 sets to nil.

P

pLuvia

Hingis doing mighty fine out there. She sort of shows signs that she doesn't want to play, eg just then when she sort of wasn't paying attention to Laine's serve lol

*Minka*

HSC
Damir Dokic seriously makes Serbians look like deranaged fuckwads.

And I am SO glad Hewitt lost. Can't stand him.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Hingis doing mighty fine out there. She sort of shows signs that she doesn't want to play, eg just then when she sort of wasn't paying attention to Laine's serve lol
She's so fun to watch, mainly because I love her strategic play and her solid ground strokes.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
pLuvia said:
lol :D

She seems happy :p

and Riv, I think Hewitt had a good chance of actually winning. He just didn't use his brains, the other player was practically limping, and what does he do... try to hit flat out winners and hit balls to Chela's body. sad.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
*Minka* said:
And I am SO glad Hewitt lost. Can't stand him.
What's everyone's problem with Hewitt.. the guy didn't even say "come on" once during that whole match. :confused:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
YBK said:
and Riv, I think Hewitt had a good chance of actually winning. He just didn't use his brains, the other player was practically limping, and what does he do... try to hit flat out winners and hit balls to Chela's body. sad.
I WAS HOPING THAT HE'D BREAK BACK IN THE FOURTH SET!!! :burn:

Hewitt wasn't playing his best in that last set and definitely not playing smart tennis, unlike Hingis who strategically plans her moves every point.

karoooh

HSC
Hehehehe!

Ok, I'll admit he wasn't as annoying in this match... Yes... It's the COME ON's that I can't stand... He can be ok I guess... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)