Austin College? (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Everything's arrogance. The trick is to find one that you're comfortable with. And the fact that it's arrogance doesn't mean it's not true, so I'll gladly drink to that one. Assuming I had some money to get some booze with (though I think the beer from Saturday night's function is still in my fridge).

Danoz The Great

HSC
Aha, hi Jason.

I'm happy here, and you're happy at Duval. So please, let my fellow Austinians and I have far from serious, funny bickers about the best floor, while you grow up, and get a sense of humour. Thanks.

Edit:
Rin Steph and Loz- This guys a Port Macca'n too. One of those dicks who spend all day on this forum because he can't make a real-life conversation. Trust me, the quick wit doesn't exist face-to-face.

Last edited:

Benal

HSC
rev-ise said:
I think I know who you are, Benal! Do you do AFM by any chance? I heard something today, and Benal came to mind, haha.
Yes, I most certainly do... would you happen to have been in a Tutorial group at the time?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Danoz The Great said:
Aha, hi Jason.
Took you long enough ...
Danoz The Great said:
I'm happy here, and you're happy at Duval. So please, let my fellow Austinians and I have far from serious, funny bickers about the best floor, while you grow up, and get a sense of humour. Thanks.
I have a sense of humour. Unfortunately, it doesn't revolve around arguing over who set off the fire alarm.
Danoz The Great said:
Edit:
Rin Steph and Loz- This guys a Port Macca'n too. One of those dicks who spend all day on this forum because he can't make a real-life conversation. Trust me, the quick wit doesn't exist face-to-face.
Anybody else see the irony in her telling me to get off the forums and have a "real conversation" when she's talking with her friends online as opposed to finding them around college?

You haven't even seen me since year nine. That's been what, five years? Hate to break it to you, but five years is a long time. A lot happens, like growing up. You should try it some time.

Rinni

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I have a sense of humour. Unfortunately, it doesn't revolve around arguing over who set off the fire alarm.
We weren't arguing it was a simple fact...I feel you may have missed the meassage of last yrs performance, I was told it was paying out Robb but meh what would I know I'm just a dumb fresher after all :eek:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I will concede the point that the Robb section was funny. However, you also transgressed on the Holiest of Holies with Duval/Drummond.

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Took you long enough...
I'm very sorry that I'm not on BOS every day and cannot keep up with your aliases.

ObjectsInSpace said:
Firstly we aren't "arguing".

ObjectsInSpace said:
Anybody else see the irony in her telling me to get off the forums and have a "real conversation" when she's talking with her friends online as opposed to finding them around college?
Er...I see them every day, we talk, every day. People talk on MSN and myspace too. :)

ObjectsInSpace said:
You haven't even seen me since year nine. That's been what, five years? Hate to break it to you, but five years is a long time. A lot happens, like growing up. You should try it some time.
Try since you graduated year twelve, mate.

And you're the one who needs to grow up. This was a thread asking who was in AUSTIN college. Simple as that. Nobody wanted some rude prick from Doovle here. If we want to simply muck around, use some humour, and 'argue' (as you put it) over the 'best floor' and who set off the fire alarm, than so be it. It has nothing to do with you, and it doesn't require your imput. So please, fuck off, and grow up while you're at it. :)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Funny, I don't recall you being this much of a bitch.

And bagging out other colleges is a traditional part of Austin. Kind of arrogant of you to assume you can do it to us but I can't do it to you.

rev-ise

HSC
Benal said:
Yes, I most certainly do... would you happen to have been in a Tutorial group at the time?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I was sitting at the same set of tables that you were(4 people there - me in lime green shirt to your right, though I wasn't right next to you. I was facing with my back to the wall which would've been on your right).
Haha cool, knowing who someone actually is from a forum, without having to be directly told. :p

Danoz The Great

HSC
Ha, oh I am....

You make me laugh Jason, you really do.
Bye Rugby 10's loser ;)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Danoz The Great said:
Ha, oh I am....

You make me laugh Jason, you really do.
Bye Rugby 10's loser ;)
Perhaps more to the point, do I care? We don't take our rugby as seriously as Albies or Robb do; if we beat Drummond, then nothing else matters ... like when another college brings enough subs along to field a second team because they have a complete lack of faith in their starting line-up and regular subs. Sounds like a college I know, actually ... could have sworn one we played today did just that. Dammit, I just can't remember their name.

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Perhaps more to the point, do I care? We don't take our rugby as seriously as Albies or Robb do; if we beat Drummond, then nothing else matters ... like when another college brings enough subs along to field a second team because they have a complete lack of faith in their starting line-up and regular subs. Sounds like a college I know, actually ... could have sworn one we played today did just that. Dammit, I just can't remember their name.
We had three subs....since a team is ten, I fail to see where you're coming from.

war-eyes

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Hey you little duval git, why don't you pop on over to austin so we can laugh at how much of a runt you are. Seriously, harden the fuck up princess, and take your little computer, stuff it into your purse next to your tampons and come around here. We'll show you how much of a fucktard you really are.
dont bother reposting, i wont be coming back. ever.

Benal

HSC
Might be time to pull your head in soon, Supreme Double Honourable Mega Second Year Returner Commander Captain Sir. :p
It is an Austin thread, with the expressed purpose of discussing Austin. Revive the Duval thread if you want, and slate other colleges in that if you must. But your original comment was pretty unnecessary, given the context, and it's just gone downhill from there.

Last edited:

Rinni

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Funny, I don't recall you being this much of a bitch.

And bagging out other colleges is a traditional part of Austin. Kind of arrogant of you to assume you can do it to us but I can't do it to you.
I don't remember us bagging out other colleges in this thread until you came in and started it all................

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Benal said:
Might be time to pull your head in soon, Supreme Double Honourable Mega Second Year Returner Commander Captain Sir. :p
It is an Austin thread, with the expressed purpose of discussing Austin. Revive the Duval thread if you want, and slate other colleges in that if you must. But your original comment was pretty unnecessary, given the context, and it's just gone downhill from there.
Yeah, I know a lost cause when I see one.
Rinni said:
I don't remember us bagging out other colleges in this thread until you came in and started it all................
But I do remember other users bagging us out in our thread. I'm just keeping you honest, and in all truth I enjoy seeing you get all hyper-defensive because you're playing into my hands. Consider yourself lucky on this count; they had to drop the Mod-Bomb on the other thread. You want to see it stop? Ignore it. I'm just fishing for a reaction I know I'll get.

Also, when did I ever say the college agreed with me? I don't like you guys, but that doesn't mean that all of us don't.

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
Rinni said:
Funny that, neither do I!

And might I add that if I ever do bag other colleges it is never serious and merely for shits and giggles (and I'm sure Loz, Rin and Steph are the same). Of course, I cannot assume this is the case for the other 260-odd Austinites. So maybe Jason, it's arrogant of you to assume that we, like yourself, take it seriously, and generally just make ourselves look like a very stupid arsehole? Just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)