Austin College? (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I'm not saying you're one of them, but when most people have an all-day drinking session, they usually can't remember what happened next ...
What are you implying, Jason?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Danoz The Great said:
What are you implying, Jason?
I'm not implying anything, Danielle. Just about everybody I know who writes themselves off to the level that people did at Beerfest usually have no recoleection of what happened. Since everybody I know is human, I'm assuming that people at Austin College are also human, and therefore subject to the same effects of alcohol as we all are.

Danoz The Great

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I'm not implying anything, Danielle. Just about everybody I know who writes themselves off to the level that people did at Beerfest usually have no recoleection of what happened. Since everybody I know is human, I'm assuming that people at Austin College are also human, and therefore subject to the same effects of alcohol as we all are.
I had a bout of Tonsilitus, and hence was not part of the same assumptions and stereotypes of my college as I couldn't drink. ;)

*Lozzie*

HSC
YAY for austin, winning performance!!!! good job guys we did an excellent job

congrates to all other colleges as well, esp duval(whom i think won SFK overall this year)

it was an excellent night

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
*Lozzie* said:
congrates to all other colleges as well, esp duval(whom i think won SFK overall this year)

Thank you, it most certainly was.

Autobots, roll out!

BlackDragon

HSC
*Lozzie* said:
YAY for austin, winning performance!!!! good job guys we did an excellent job

yeah austins was the best. EPC (where i live) was stoked with our performance because we made it, and rehearsed only the day and the day before the performance. and we came 3rd! lol.

p.s. this is my first post in ages.

*Lozzie*

HSC
BlackDragon said:
yeah austins was the best. EPC (where i live) was stoked with our performance because we made it, and rehearsed only the day and the day before the performance. and we came 3rd! lol.

p.s. this is my first post in ages.
well well long time no talk how are ya?? hmmmm over at EPC .. well i wont hold that agansit ya lol nah you guys are alright

what are you studying?

*Lozzie*

HSC
primary ed .. quite exciting, got a heap of assignments right now which is crappy so doing quite a bit of procrastinating .. mainly involving facebook and myspace lol

BlackDragon

HSC
lol. go myspace.
i was going to do primary ed. but i obviously didn't. you'd be finishing tomorrow then wouldn't you? 1st year education students only have 1 exam right? speaking of exams i have one tomorrow as well. better go!

miss-mimmi

HSC
i'm thinking of going to UNE next year
Austin college sounds like a giant partyy :)
im from sydney are there many cityy people there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)