Australia - Top 5 best country in the world? (1 Viewer)

Australia - Top 5 best country?

• Total voters

boris

Banned
HSC
we're the most prosperous

lol yeah title is pretty retarded

ziki

HSC
We are awesome :) We have one of the best landscapes on earth! Our proud red rock, our barrier reef and not to mention the countless amount of awesome beaches! On the other hand.. we lack high technology :p

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yep our Uluru must be pretty fucking proud of itself. What with it just sitting around...for millions of years...slowly getting eroded by the elements...it's really achieved alot!
but like..it's heaps cool cause it's like well big and like is in the exact middle of NSW!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
boris said:
i dunno i am expecting some retards to come on here later crying about bombing iraq or supporting the jews or abos or something retarded.
i'm just expecting people to come up with unreasonable critiques of Australia, like 'well immigration should be a perfect system that never fails anyone ever and never makes a controversial decision ever' and similar expectations of other happenings. like 'the life expectancy of aboriginals should be equal with whites. its unfair that its not and the government should just change it otherwise they're mean.'

but seriously. we kick ass.

Josip Broz Tito said:
amazing country despite it being too far away and lacking history/culture
agreed. our entire history is basically that we were bitchy to some indigenous people. thats it

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I think Australia is a pretty cool guy

Eh's irrelevant in world geopolitics and doesn't afraid of global financial crisis.
The thing about world politics is that you're as relevant as you want to be. Australia choses to stay in the shadows and seek trade alliances for the most part, and people leave us alone because of it.

Still a misleading statement, though. We are the regional superpower of Southeast Asia and Oceania, but that's inevitable: we have the largest military budget in the region (and one of the largest in the world), we're the most developed country in the region (ditto), the most politically stable (ditto), and have the biggest economy in the region (ditto again - one of the largest in the world).

When there's nobody even remotely as powerful as you in the region, you're going to stand out whether you want to or not.

*Cue cynical broganesque reply*

ziki

HSC
Wheelbarrows said:
but like..it's heaps cool cause it's like well big and like is in the exact middle of NSW!
he meant australia ;)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I said global not regional cha-cha-championnnnnn

We mean shit economically, politically etc etc etc on a global scale.

SUCK A DICK SLIDE RULE. I WIN.

Now write another essay.
Well considering we reinforce regional economic and political stability, it's pretty stupid to say we're not globally important, since this region is intimately tied into global stability. Not to mention how much food and natural resources we export to the rest of the world.

We're not a global superpower. Is that what you meant to say?

boris

Banned
HSC
Aren't we like the 15th biggest economy in the world? That makes us pretty enconomically important?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
i mean to say you're a fucking spedtard jesus christ slidey pull the pole out of yr arse

seee

seee below

jesus fucking christ
Well, you might have put it in a meme, but it's also what you believe and it's a not uncommon sentiment among Australians in general (tall poppy syndrome no doubt). So it was worth examining it.

Motoko12

HSC
Australia is a very lucky country but we are in a bit of a "drought" and "economic" crisises here.

:drink:

boris

Banned
HSC
brogan77 said:
We're really not. THE GAP IS SUPER

SUPER DUPER

DUPER

ZOOPER DOOPER
:( but we are the 15th biggest?

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Australia is a very lucky country but we are in a bit of a "drought" and "economic" crisises here.

:drink:
thank you very much for your valuable insight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)