• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Defence Force Acedemy (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by meggy_moo
i was joining then i backed out cos i got the info and it just wasnt me!
what type of information did u get that u didnt like that made u back out

im just asking because i may learn something from u that might make withdraw my application b4 its 2 late.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
They inspect your privates.

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by Calculon
They inspect your privates.
lol
yeah but according to Xayma (who is the ADFA expert), they only look at ur asshole, not ur dick

he's been through the med test

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Look at the information pack they give you for JOES, it tells you in there I think.

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by Calculon
Look at the information pack they give you for JOES, it tells you in there I think.
yeah ive already read it
it came as a bit of a shock, because i thought that in the DF u gotta shower with other guys (like in them war movies) but this is not the case.

but dun worry, the asshole checking session lasts for 30 seconds (according 2 Xayma)

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I'm not worrying, since I've already tried and been rejected

KfWang

it says that the doctor is required to examine testicles and penis, .. but im sure its not going to be THAT bad, i mean its like not they all stare at it and poke it with a stick or anything.. i hope

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by KfWang
it says that the doctor is required to examine testicles and penis, .. but im sure its not going to be THAT bad, i mean its like not they all stare at it and poke it with a stick or anything.. i hope
man... thats gay
what if u get horny because a dirty unrelated thought crosses ur mind?
HAHAHAHHA

Kuya

Originally posted by GirlGoneMad
But if you join and there is a war, which is likely with all the stuff happenning, you may have to go and fight. Think about it seriously. Do you really want to kill people? Do you think it is right to murder the innocent or even to murder someone you wouldn't call innocent but who is really just doing and thinking the same thing as you? Would you want to feel guilty of murder for the rest of your life? Don't risk it. If you want world peace then don't have anything to fighting or the army even if it sounds innocent and you think that there will never be a war.
i totally agree with you.

Brez

HSC
Well I've been through it all! so if you guys have any questions you can ask me. Lucky for me chicks dont have to get fully naked during the medical so it wasn't bad at all :) I had my Officer Selection Board last week and got a job offer for Army General Service Officer through ADFA- FUCK YEH!! I'm so stocked but now all I need is 70 UAI. Can I just reiterate that not everyone in the defence force is a grunt, combat is alot different these days to the shit you see in Saving Private ryan and other holywood films. before people judge the defence force and only point out the negatives perhaps you could think about where our country would be today if the defence force didn't fight for our freedom and independence in the past. They give our country a sense of security and provide aid and assistence for our neighbours in need. Please do not judge with an un educated mindset.

Aussie.rock

HSC
i want to go to ADFA and do a aeronautic degree. Im doing year 12 at the moment and am doing 3unit maths, physics, chemistry, english and religion(go to a catholic school). I dont know what U.A.I i need to do this course. Can anyone help me please????<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

HSC
hey you know the army, is it true about how army trainees get abused and bullied when in the army? like what you see reported on t.v?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)