Australian Idol 2005 (2 Viewers)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
They dont choose the best singers. They choose the good looking people. And the random ugly one to make it seem fair. I can sing better than that chick who trie to sing Guns n Roses, I failed at the Holden/Marcia/Kyle stage. I'm a failure in a failure.

*mel*

I'm soooo glad Lee and Dan got through. They're my absolute favourites! Now hopefully Roxane will get through with a wildcard entry and all will be good.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
I'm soooo glad Lee and Dan got through. They're my absolute favourites! Now hopefully Roxane will get through with a wildcard entry and all will be good.
omg, me too!
they are so awesome.
i want one of them to win. they might actually produce some good music, unlike all the other Aus Idol previous winners.

Carnivour

HSC
James better get through. He has the best male voice in the comp apart from Dan and is fucking hot. Lee is funny and sweet, but he is just not versatile - can you imagine him singing a 60s themes night?

*mel*

Carnivour said:
James better get through. He has the best male voice in the comp apart from Dan and is fucking hot. Lee is funny and sweet, but he is just not versatile - can you imagine him singing a 60s themes night?
Lol I reckon that'd be cute... You can never know. So far he's only chosen songs that he knows he can sing well, but I reckon there'll be a few surprises.

I don't think James was THAT good. I mean, I reckon he should get through with a wild card entry, but as for the best voices, Australia got it right with Natalie on Monday (even though I reckon she's really up herself).

One person who does NOT deserve a spot in the final 12 - Laura. That was a joke! Did people just vote for her coz they felt sorry for her? Now someone like Roxane might miss out because of her... Seriously, who voted for her?!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Carnivour said:
James better get through. He has the best male voice in the comp apart from Dan and is fucking hot.
james is only hot with his mouth closed. he's got ugly teeth :/

Carnivour

HSC
Yeah, I agree about the teeth, however, a lot of singers are reluctant to get dental work done because it changes the shape of their mouth and the way sound comes out.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
was michael the half thai/english guy ? if so, then yes. and roxane & james.

funniboi

HSC
Annegelic said:
was michael the half thai/english guy ? if so, then yes. and roxane & james.

he's the one from perth!

on inside idol when he was with the lady tetsing his song he had a black/white hat on thats all i remember. rofl!

*mel*

funniboi said:
he's the one from perth!

on inside idol when he was with the lady tetsing his song he had a black/white hat on thats all i remember. rofl!
Yeah, he's the one that has the same sort of tone as Guy Sebastian. But he doesn't sound as good because he has had no vocal training.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah the half thai/english guy sounded alot like Guy. kinda don't want any Guy clones to be in the top 12 though.. or to win

funniboi

HSC
i dont want him to win, i just reckon he sounds alright :) so it'd be something to watch i suppose.

but it'd be great to see josh through tho, something different. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)