Australian Idol 2006 (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Wow Damien is fantasitc.

Anyway;

Jess - she's pretty good --> final 2. I liked her 2nd performance better actually, but she has an awesome voice for 16.

Chris - *cringecringecringe* thats all i did for the first one. I think all future idols should be banned from Robbie. Its never going to work. What is worse is that Chris chose it as one of the 4 he would like to sing =( I liked his second enough though

Dean - I like both of those songs and im afraid he didnt do either of them much justice. Also, i think the backing singers can wreck a performance more. My favourite parts of Savin' Me were sung by them and it was way to soulful for the song at hand - completely inappropriate really, and this isnt the first time they have had a negative effect on the perfonrmance :(

Damien - I love him. Mum said before that if anyone ever sung to her like that she would fall in love with them in an instant. So true. However, given the corniness of the past tracks they have written for the winner of Idol, i seriously hope they have changed the system so that Damien is not ruined by the lame rubbish they come up with. I would be game to predict that he no longer needs idol to be a massive success. All the best to him however.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
Damien forever! Touchdown after Touchdown after touchdown! He could make an album out of all the songs he received a touchdown. VOTE Damien! He deserves to win it

HSC
brogan77 said:
Damien wins Australian Idol.
i agree with you

tonight
Dean=shit
Chris=shit
Jess=boring, she sounds like every other female singer
Damien= perfect

HSC
I would prefer that Jess won...I think she'd do a better job with the lame idol ballad...

But yeah, Damien is way better than anyone else there atm

"Chubby"

HSC
GO DAMIEN woot woot!!!

this is my pick winner: damien
r - up: jess
3rd: chris
4th: dean

but i must say i don't think dean is going to go tonight cos i have a feeling he'll be getting the sympathy vote.

Zozo6969

HSC
Didnt like, havent liked and will never like Jess. She has a gud voice, but the past 2 idol winners hav been young girls, and look where they are now. on the other hand, a male won the first one and has 2 albums, as does the male runner-up.
Jess isnt marketable-enough to win. Too young etc.etc.etc.

I reckon if Dean won he could be good, like he was at the start. He is marketable and has a gud boice. However, somethings just missing.

Damien = great voice and could be successful, even tho i dont like his style of music. i said he was gud at the start when everyone h8ed him. but, do we want an irishman to win AUSSIE idol?!?

that leaves chris. good voice, like his style, and by the process of elimination, should win australian idol 2006

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Omg, your skills of deduction are shocking!

I liked what you were saying but if you're gonna conclude that Chris should be the winner, oh my God....

Putting aside everything else, the most successful Idol would be Dean - hand's down. He sucks but the money and popularity will be rolling in like crazy...

And what IS Chris's style? Whatever it is, it's very crap.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Anthony Callea- i love his song *dies*

That Prime Minister thing was funny :lol:

Damn, Dean didnt go :angry: Meh! Not a fan of Chris, so it dont bother me. As long as Deano goes next week, and Jess and Damien are in the final i'll be happy :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I was so sure that Dean was leaving tonight and I'm sooo glad he didn't. I'm pretty indifferent to Chris, so whatever. I want Jess to go next week. As I've said in probably every post I've made on this thread, she has a great voice, but nothing we haven't heard before. I like Dean, and I think he's probably the best suited to win this thing. I want Damien and Dean in the finale, and I want Dean to win. Damien is wayyyy too good for some lame idol ballad and rushed CD that the winner is gonna release.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Damien's good and his Hallelujah was obviously damn good but beside that, I don't see what's so special. Some Irish guy with crooked teeth, a falsetto ( probably just me but I'm getting bored of the falsetto. Mix it up a little...) and a knack for being quite boring alot of the time.

Last time was the first time I thought Damien was realllllly excellent but I don't really see him as Idol.

Dean is probably the perfect person for the cheesy Idol crown, I think.

"Chubby"

HSC
omg i can't believe dean didn't go.....i've never seen what's so special in him besides that he's young and teengae girls lust over him ahahah

im hoping dean goes next week (sorry!)

and i agree with zozo if jess wins she probably wouldn't go far (hopefully im wrong) but she will go far better than kate deraugo

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i LOVE dean.. but id rather him go now
and chuck a shannon noll or anthony callea or even a lee harding

he looked sad last night :(

i wonder what the judges will pick for them ..?
it is 2 songs ?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yeah, it should be two songs each since there are only 3 left.

I like the last 3 but I wanna see Jess and Dean in the final 2. Damien is daggggy.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I think either Damien or Dean will go next week :(. I hope I'm wrong though. I really want those two in the finale, but I don't see Jess leaving anytime soon.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Haha. Yeah, well, whenever Aus Idol season rolls around, the inner teeny bopper must emerge :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
sif Damien's daggy. i want him to win.

do we know what the judges choices are yet?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Seriously, name one performance where he wasn't all swooning all over the place. He's not as daggy as Klancie but I can't imagine listening to a 12 track CD of his. I'm not a regular Michael Buble kind of listener though they do have awesome voices.

purplemonkey

HSC
Lets hope Dean goes this week. I liked him at first but now its just boring, with all those girls screaming every week. Yes, hes hot - so? His hair gives me the shits. Zzzz. They haven't put up the judges choices yet which is annoying, coz they havent put up a post at all...hmm anyway....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)