• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol 2008 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Bah what do you know. They were both very good imo. :pirate:
I thought Wes sang his single at the end v. well, but the rest of the night was less good :monkey: :music: :guitar:

So guys, predictions for Wes' career? One hit wonder? No hit blunder? Long and fulfilling career?

L-esky

HSC
I think he'll be a one hit wonder because at least his winner's single is catchy, unlike that shit they gave them last year. No wonder Natalie never did anything.
But I don't know whether he'll last much more than that, he's just not that interesting imo.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
That's silly. He can sing very well. Maybe not as well as Wes - no need for hyperbole though.
Very delayed, but it's not silly. His voice is annoying, and whenever he's doing a soft song then tries to be a bit louder he just kills the song. & this is just what i think, you don't have to agree ofc :p

IMO yesterday failed. The songs all sucked [group performances were shocking] i think Wes' final song was alright. But altogether it was a shit ending especially considering they weren't this bad every other week.

:/

I liked Marks 'Sex on Fire' though <3

I think Mark will probably be the biggest thing from this series. Don't know about Wes, i think he's got a awesome voice& is a very good entertainer but yeah it depends on if he's huge around the world or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)