• Guy

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lillaila
I thought today's show was freakin boring in my opinion.......it was like dragging on..........nothing interesting or lift off-ing.....
So i stopped watching......
yeah i felt the same
Originally posted by lillaila
yeah....why didn't they comment n e way?
since there's only 2 people left; their comments could really polarise votes in one direction or another

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
gu ywas great!
i liked it better without the judges, they bore me
that show was great i loved it

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
hey i really respect the judges, well only dicko, cuz he sez whats exactly on my mind most of the time, yeah u all must hate me now.
and was it me or did the chorus of the new song sound alot like "eternal flame".
i think the producers of the show, and BMG want guy to win, cuz of the song 'angels brought me here' suited guy's voice a whole lot more than shannon

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i'd laugh and even more if guy doesn't win.......tho i don't go for him n e way.........and shannon's voice sounds like how i sing when his voice goes up high....tsk tsk

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i would not laugh, i would be horrified if he doesnt win

i like dicko better than mark

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i like dicko more than mark aswell...
yes dicko can be a fuck... but i think he was great during the final 12... i hated him during the actual audition process but in the top 12 he was honest and i think he gave constructive criticism as well as good comments when the person did good... none of this touchdown bullshit but actually talked about what he liked etc etc etc
i dont like marcia though... she is too 'nice'... she was fake

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agree
marcia i am undecided about, sometimes i wonder if she is too fake, or if she is like that normally
mark is just annoying, and always copies dicko "ditto dicko"

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
i would b ashhhhhaaaaaaamed if guy doesn't win

yeah, dicko is the best.
Marcia is sooo freakin fake plus i hated how she sed "talk to me, i've never seen u ever so scared, cosima".....marcia has nothing better to ssay, i liked her in the start when ppl were all sensitive and stuff but then she became too.......fake.
Mark is a bum and a half, he is freakin lame and fake too....after what he did to Levi (that fat lie, taking his comment back) i lost n e trust in him, and after that episode whatever came out of his mouth seemed like a total lie......

Dicko, tho sometimes judges wrongly, speaks the truth, he's not trying to earn fans or smthng

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I want Guy to win, and he is more popular...but something tells me Shannon will win. If he does, we will all have Dicko to thank. ("If only your father could have been here to wee that, he'd be so proud...".)
Shannon picked good songs for him on Sunday, and Guy sounded like he was losing his voice. So I dunno...
And by the way-how boring is Aust Idol without all the controvercial comments from the judges? All they got to do was smile and clap. Boring. :(

N

ND

I didn't like how the judges kept giving standing ovations, i mean the performances weren't that spectacular or anything...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i luv dicko... i gues they are judging the performances in terms of the genres the songs belong to.... to us shannons songs suck.. butfor the rock genre.. it aint too bad....

but yeah standing ovation turn into standing oblivion after a while

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
true, for rock shannon's not bad

shannon does have a chance of winning because his little town is going to vote so much

and yes i lost trust in mark after the levi incident

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
to us shannons songs suck.. butfor the rock genre.. it aint too bad....

I much much much prefer rock over RnB, yet I still want Guy to win.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Did ne body see that ad, for a current affair, its somethin bout guy and his family thats a secret.
mmmm, i dunno could be BS. ne way its on 2nite

1 more

fructis
HSC
I thought Guy was shithouse on Sunday night. I am a believer that Guy is technically better than Shannon, but Shannon worked so hard it was so cute! Working class man was so meaningful for him, he was charming and grateful and he truly sounded excellent! And as for that new single, I agree with what somebody said before that it was far more suited to Guy... but I thought Shannons version was far superior! I found Guy such a turn off on Sunday night, he was too bloody lazy to get out of his tracksuit, and his Beyonce performance sounded breathy and horrid. The guy does move well though

I think that those who commented about the lack of lustre on Sunday nights show with the absence of the judges have tapped right into another of the fundamental flaw of the Idol Phenomenon. For me, a big part of the programs appeal lay in my ability to preempt the judges comments, for instance I thought I was the biggest expert when my opinions mirrored Dicko's! The judges comments were usually parallel to voting trends, and their comments in regards to Paulini and Levi often spawned the controversy of the week. This intense focus on the judges curtailed our focus of the performances themselves. We all have become so used to the format of the TV show. We only know and can comprehend the idols within this format. So what happens when they try to transplant the idols into a new format, that of the legitimate, authentic music industry. Where people have to receive the winners music and singles *without* the prompts of the judges, the hosts, the self-generated hype of the audience? I dont know?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i dont think guy was at his best, but i dont think ppl will vote accordin to their final performance, they already had their mind made up.
ppl will vote on how they performed in the past, and guy has a betta past than shannon, he's been the judges best performer of the nite like 4 weeks in a row

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I have a feeling guy will win, but who knows.
Yeah, usu when u go 4 someone u usu stick wif that person, not change from person to person everyweek or so, then the votes will b everywhere

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
What if Shannon wins?
I can see it now. Millions of Australians smacking themselves on the forehead for not voting for Guy

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by deyveed
What if Shannon wins?
I can see it now. Millions of Australians smacking themselves on the forehead for not voting for Guy
Thats the thing...everyone thinks Guy will win, but who's voting?

Thats not a rhetorical queston btw...if people here have voted this round-who did you vote for, and how many times?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)