Australian Innovation Case study (1 Viewer)

Katie :)

HSC
did anyone do their innovation case study on the hills hoist?? any rescources you used?? I have some, but more would be nice...

Breakthrough

Light the Way
HSC
I didn't, we wern't restricted by Australian innovations. So I did Dyson Vaccums. Heaps of info about them.

niteshade1312

HSC
Katie :) said:
did anyone do their innovation case study on the hills hoist?? any rescources you used?? I have some, but more would be nice...
There is a tonne of information on the Hills Hoist, but try to think of something a little more innovative! Sorry to sound harsh, but the hills hoist is pretty boring, and its better if you think of a innovation that has perhaps an environmental, political, social... issue because it will come in a lot more handy later on.

niteshade1312

HSC
Well i wrote mine innovation on the Sydney Opera House because there were so many problems during construction, not to mention has defined the theatrical and performance field that Australia has to offer, in some respects. But I ended up having more than 20 innovations..

sexy_italian

Along the Rainbow and under the stars where the fa
HSC
katie if you want to go with the hills hoist which is a GREAT idea google it or go to ask jeeves there would be heaps on the net also in encyclopedias and australian invetnion books which im sure your libary has. good luck! and dont change your ideas because someone puts you down. stick with what you want to do and make it your own. remember take in what other people say but this is YOUR project and it has to be done YOUR WAY!!

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
i did the Solar Sailor.. you will see it if u go to circular quay. tis a pretty cool thingo. there was a fair bit of info on it but not as much as say Dyson.

always remember to check out the library, dont narrow yourself to the net.. marks are awarded for use of resources too !

xwankSTAIN

HSC
slinky_cumquat said:
i did the Solar Sailor.. you will see it if u go to circular quay. tis a pretty cool thingo. there was a fair bit of info on it but not as much as say Dyson.

always remember to check out the library, dont narrow yourself to the net.. marks are awarded for use of resources too !
Hey, Just Wondering If Tou Still Have Some Info On The Solar Sailor?
Ive Printed Off Loads Of Information Off The Internet && Still Cant Answer All Of The Set Questions :\
Any Help Would Be Much Appreiciated :D

x _ H [ a n n a ] h.

hwoods2090

HSC
One important bit of advise i can give anyone doing their case study is to do something different and get off the damn hills hoist. To get a great mark you either have to do a bloody good job of it and i mean fantastic because over the years thousands and thousands of people have done it and im sure the markers have read everything. Or alternitively get ur ass into gear, actually do some research and try and find something that is out of the ordinary, interesting and that hasn't been regurgitated by every second DT student in the state. Impress ur teachers with something different aswell, it gives them an indication that ur interested in what ur doing and have the initiative to go beyond the 'easy way out' and do well.

cameron.me

HSC
Just wondering if you still have that information on the Sydney opera house? if you do could you please send it to me, would be most appreciated! or if not could u direct me to a website where i could get alot more information other than wikipedia.

Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)